C H A P T E R | 35

Chapter 35: Visiting his house again.

The another day came and Arthit was already dropping Mint off.

"Be a good girl at school, okay?" Arthit reminded, while caressing Mint's hair. "I will papa." She smiled and hugged him.

After a while, Mint broker the hug and waved a goodbye to him. She then, proceed to run inside her classroom.

Arthit then, straighten up his posture and watched his daughter, going further and further. And, as Mint vanished away from the door, leading her to her class, Arthit felt a sight of relief and, went back to the driver seat and started the engine again.

As Arthit entered the office, the face of his co-workers lit up with joy. "Arthit. You are back." Earth greeted.

"Yup, i really quite enjoyed there, A lot." Arthit said, sitting his butt off to his chair. "I see, you barely reply to those messages I sent you." Earth sneered and Arthit looked at him, quite puzzled. "Yeah, we went to a lot of place."

Earth flashed a smile, then, went to her seat. While Arthit on the another hand, opened up his monitor to start his work.

__

Kongpob sighed for the ninth time. He was still finishing all the papers he had while he was waiting for the meeting that was set today. While he was still resting, he decided to get a coffee from the pantry that could atleast wake him up.

But then, as he walked down, he noticed, Arthit's seat was occupied with the bag and the monitor is open.

"He's back already?" Kongpob thought. Kongpob already gotten lost the track of time this past few days and, didn't even realize that the leave filed by Arthit was already over.

Although, he wanted to go and ask where he was, he just proceed to the pantry. And as he reach it. He was greeted by Arthit and Jeed, chatting.

"Aww, Mint looks cute in there." Jeed commented, as Arthit showed him the picture he took.

"I know right." Arthit then switched to the next picture. "There. This was captured in the cemetery." He said, shower Mint while eating.

Kongpob then, cleared his throat and earned the attention of the two. They looked at him and bowed their heads. "Khun."

Kongpob nodded his head, and went towards the shelf, containing bunch of jars that contains coffee, sugar, salt ect. Kongpob of course, grabbed the jar containing coffee and the one with sugar. He also grabbed a white mug.

While the two whose at his back already disappeared. They were frighten that Kongpob might shout at them or scold them because, it was still a work time.

As they disappeared at the thin air. Kongpob held the edge of the counter and sighed.

__

Finally, work is done and everyone is ready to go home. Arthit of course, happily packed his belongings and joined Earth a walk while talking some things over. "Tian was actually becoming good in academics. He was now improving a lot."

"Well, that's great to hear, P'Earth." Arthit replied. Earth then sighed, "See you, Arthit." She waved her hand and jumped in to her car.

Arthit then, waved his hand and, went to go to his car, also as he was picking Mint up. The kid must be waiting for him, eagerly.

And, as he arrived at her school, Mint already went running to him as soon as he was seen by Mint's teacher. Arthit then, held her by the hand and started walking to the car.

On the way home, Mint kept singing a song, while Arthit listens and enjoying how his daughter sang, in such a sweet soft voice in such a young age.

But, as he arrived at their house, Kongpob was there, leaning to his car. Waiting for the father-daughter duo to come. "Uncle!" Mint ran to him, which Kongpob welcomed with a wide arms and, hugged his daughter.

He then pinched Mint's cheek, which made Mint giggle a little. "What are you doing here?" Arthit asked.

"Nothing, i just went to the cafe nearby and i thought of giving you guys a visit since your house is close." Kongpob reasoned.

"Let's go, let's go!" Mint said, jumping down from kongpob and, ran to Arthit. "Papa, let's go!" Mint said, grabbing his hands and, dragging her papa to the door. Kongpob then, followed and just watched the two as they entered inside.

They were greeted by a pitch black that surrounds the house. Arthit of course, turned the lights on and, put his sling bag to the coffee table while as Mint was holding Kongpob, pleading him to play with her.

"You two go ahead. I'll make us dinner." Arthit said, tying the apron around his waist.

Mint then looked at Kongpob and smile. "Let's go?" She asked. Kong nodded in agreement and, let Mint lead the way to her room. As Mint and Kongpob entered the room they were greeted by a neat and clean room. Kongpob then sat on to the carpet on the ground and Mint started going through her toys to play with.

"There!" Mint said, handing out her stuff toy. They then started to play and the two were having a great time together playing.

"One for you, and another one for Simba." Mint said, pouring the imaginary tea into the cup that was placed Infront of Kongpob and Simba. "Thank you." Kongpob said, sipping the imaginary tea.

"Your welcome!" Mint then flashed a smile and Kongpob patter her hair. But then, Kongpob first excused himself to get a glass of water as he felt he was parched.

But, as he just reached down the stairs he saw Arthit, cutting some vegetables. Kongpob folded his arms into his chest and watched Arthit cooking.

"Ouch!" Arthit exclaimed as he, cutted himself using the knife. Kongpob then, rushed in to him and grabbed his hand.

Kongpob started blowing the cut and lead Arthit to the sink to wash it. Arthit on the another side, was lost and didn't know what to do, he just stared blankly at kongpob who was gently caressing his finger and as Kongpob looked at him, he felt like the world was going slow.

It was still the same feeling, Arthit's heart then, suddenly his heartbeat became not normal, that it felt like it was going to jump from his chest.

But, he didn't realize that, Kongpob was then, about to press his lips against his. But, a sudden voice cut the moment between the two ex-lovers.

"Papa, uncle. What are you two doing?"

C H A P T E R | 35
by: anonymouslylazy