PROLOGUE - Lilies arent always lilies

Synthetic human ↦ secretin is a form of secretin that is made in the laboratory

Synthetic human ↦ secretin is a form of secretin that is made in the laboratory. Secretin causes the pancreas, liver, and stomach to release substances that help digest food. Also called ChiRhoStim and secretin human. A synthetic human, also known as a synthetic person or an artificial human, is a hypothetical being created using artificial intelligence and technology

-

"Is this the child?" He asked to which he nodded slowly, encouraging the child to walk up to him as they were guided to a room.

The room was neat but no sense of scent or smell.

The child made thier way to sit on a near by chair, thier small feet not reaching the floor and hanging. After so the room door closed with only both of them left.

"So.. what's your name?" The man in white asked, "Miko.. kagura miko" The child replied thier voice small almost quiet. The doctor smiled before speaking "Your real name, dear" he said.

The child didn't react and sighed looking down at the ground for a moment, she look back up at him after a few seconds revealing her dull purple eyes. "Mei" She interduced herself.

He nodded then continued - smirking, "So mei, tell me" sharp eyes perced.

"where do you come from" A question that wasn't intention to learn but already knowing the answer but just wanting to know from that person.

She hummed glancing at the window behind him "I came from snow and blood, dirty snow if pacific. Blood used from a human from the planet earth and an alien from ixal." She stopped to look at him, "I was created from alchemy, intelligence and dark magic." To which the man wrote down staying neutral.

"Are you human?" His questioned planted at the child mind. "I came from a human blood-" She was interuppted by him, "Are you human?" He repeated the question then smirked. An attempt to get an reaction from the creature.

"No, I'm a synthetic human from the destroyed planet ixal, I dont have the same blood type as humans nor my body reacts like mortals" She said which earned a nod and a slight smile from the man, he wrote down to his chart the pen hitting the paper who was the only sound filling up the quiet room.

The man cleared his throat before his face became serious, a normal child would have been scared or even cry but since the child infornt of him wasn't exactly one she kept quiet.

"Are you responsible for this death?" He hand the child a picture of someone, she was hesitant to grabbed the paper but took it, looking at a familiar figure that was pasted in the paper she nodded still looking at the paper. "Well tell me what is bothering you my child" His voiced made a 360 turn, a gentle one

Slowly the girl handed back the picture neatly putting her hands back on her lap.

"The future." She blankly said, The man chuckled at her lack of answer, "you gotta be pacific dear".

She sighed looking back at the window the only source of light filling up the cold room,
"I can.. predict the future, the future flashed uncontrollable within me, a vision perhaps" She began talking.

"They.. sometimes hurt and sometimes they show up into random times.."

"Though this ability doesn't allow me to control it.. they do it without me knowing" Her eyes trailed from the window and began looking around the room.

His next words making the girl stop, "does this ability of yours is a reason of this person death" He said calmly, The child hand gripped the cloth of her skirt, the action to the man as he mentally celebrate.

"Yes" she said her dull purple eyes slowly trialling back to his. "The future.. said he needs to die" She spoked but this time her eyes now showed annoyes, which caused the doctor to smile.

"That's lovely" He said. "So tell me what are you doing these days" He leaned back to his chair.

Mei stared at the male before speaking.

"I.. I'm slowly studying about the human world, I want to be like them.. despite already looking like them I want to relate to them." She examined which caused the male to raise a brow. "i learned that mortals shows emotion... they show expression, body language or sounds to react to a event..."

He hummed and nodded, "And who are those people from outside earlier? And how do you feel about them" He stated, "The male is my so called father, his blood was used for my creation... I think he really loves me, he feeds me and play with me, she pats my head whenever I did well.."

"He's a human also.." The doctor smiled at her, "Do you also love him?" The girl nooded immediately.

"Yes.. He makes me feel emotion and he always get angry and defending me from her.." She her tone getting sadder. The doctor asked who she meant by 'her'.

"She's the first person I saw when I was created, she said that I'm her creations and that I'll be the perfect princess... She always says I'm pretty and very proud of my intelligence.. She screamed in joy when she was told about my prediction of the future.. I think she's the mother of my mother, beacuse they look kinda the same.." She looked on the floor recalling her memories from her grandmother.

"I love her also..But she sometimes make me feel emotion but thier different on what papa makes me feel." She commented,

The doctor started to take notes and he gave the girl a nod before finally asking "how about your mother" he asked.

Her breath hitch her face giving him a look but the doctor can tell she was tensed with the question, gulping she turned to him to answer.

"Mama...looks like me.. me and her also have similar name and mama... I don't know.." She looked down, a shadow building her face covering her eyes, "I don't know what to feel... But she's my mama" She said feeling down.

The doctor looked at her confused, she raised her head to look at him, revealing her eyes surprising the doctor.

Her onces dull eyes from earlier was replaced with tears and her pale cheeks now show a slight color, she truly looked like human who was sad. The doctor eyes widden in suprised at her text sentence, not expecting coming the lunatic child.

"I think she's doesn't love me"