NINE - Snow secrets

"So what's your name?" Miss haruna asked the purple haired boy, everyone watched him from his behind while the adults including miko was infornt of him.

"Hikaru!" He said cheerfully leaving his surname behind, miko mentally perpare for thier reaction, "How about your surname hikaru?" Miko asked the boy, he tensed up looking away nervously.

He tried to answer but mixed words of 'uhm, uhh, haa' was all he was able to say yet, the adults looked at him confused while so the others.

"Kageyama! Kageyama Hikaru!" He finally introduced, after he said it the team looked at the adults wondering why they haven't respond yet. Hearing something dropped they look at the ground to see the chart that haruna-sensei was holding.

"Ka-kageyama!?" Coach endou repeated, "are you really?" kidou asked. Hikaru looked at the ground embressed or ashamed?, "yes.. kageyama reiji...Is my uncle!" He said surprising them. "I see."

The team looked at them confused not knowing who this kageyama reiji man, tenma looked at the teen ravenette seeking for an answer, not even saying anything the girl already knew by just looking at his eyes, she gave him an 'I don't know' action,

"But why did you try to hide it?" Kidou asked, "I was told my uncle did alot of terrible to raimon soccer club"

"So I thought if I tell you my full name..You woudnt let me join.." he looked down in sadness. "I can relate to that" miko thought.

"But I guess I woudnt be able to join.." He awkwardly laughed, he bowed in politeness then began walking away but was stopped by endou he turned back.

He stepped forward looking serious "Kageyama Hikaru, Do you like soccer?" He asked, hikaru looked unsure but answerd truthfully "yes!" As soon he said yes endou smiled. "Then there's nothing to ask more"

"Its true that the things kageyama reiji did to raimon soccer club are unforgivable but he loved soccer truly from his heart....just as much we do." Hikaru looked at him surprised

"Kageyama Hikaru, you're a member of raimon soccer club starting today" Hikaru smiled before thanking them he turned to the team and introduced himself.

"I'm glad your joining hikaru" tenma said to his new friend how so tsurugi interrupted them, "So how good are you in soccer?"

"If I'm not mistaken.. you've been kicking for only 2 months and 5 days.." Miko said showing him her tablet that contains his progress, he confirmed shyly which everyone respond with a gasp.

Saying stuff he was still a begginer.

Later practiced, miko got bored watching them and it seemed that no one needs her assistance just yet so she decides to just play on her own.

Standing up and walking through the sides where tsurugi was, waving at him and greeting before she stopped to look at him.

"Your collar is messed up" She said pointing at his uniform collar, he looked at it before answering "I like it that way." He mumbled while she nodded. "You know despite being a graduate you sure do like to dressed up as a highscoller" He commented, miko looked at him confused for a second before looking what he meant.

"First of all I'm a 14 and I will look like one despite I finished school second I like thier aesthetic and skirts and cardigans are just my likes and third" She turned serious to him "what the hell am I supposed to wear then? hm? Pencil skirts? Hell no. I rather get locked up into a nursery then wear those things" She frowned crossing her arms.

"Yeah understandable" Tsurugi replied, a gush a wind hit thier faces, the ravenette's hair flow with the wind as she looked at the field. It was a comfortable silents until