TWO - A new recruit

After dinner natsumi serve some tea while the three of them chatted about the fifth sector secret bases and natsumi's relationship with them, miko payed little attention to them and just doddled on her tablet not noticing coach endou calling out her name.

Tenma being beside her tapped her shoulder and called her name making miko jumped a little throwing the device in the air and quickly catching it and then faced them with a sweat dropping on her forehead.

He smiled "Are you ok with starting tommorrow? Im sure the team would love to meet you" He said while natsumi agreed while tenma happily nodded also agreeing, miko quickly thought, she doesnt really have a choice though she already predicted this.

"Life is boring when you already now what's awaits you" she mentally sighed.

"Yeah sure, i need more information about them annways" She grinned recalling she will get alot of beneficial information on a certain person. "Im sure you'll be welcome deeply in the team miko-san!" "I agree, this is your opportunity to make friends" natsumi added encouraging the female.

Friends huh

Miko replied with a happy humm and a nod to them smiling ever so sweetly.

-

Currently the whole team was present in the club room, they figured out they had some meetings about the coming holy road so they didnt really expect anything, the room became stuffed quiet when the door opened stopping what their doing to look over.

An unfamiliar figure was in the door well except for tenma, followed by the girl was coach endou he gave them a smiled before entering the room following none other than miko themself.

They got infront, the dark haired girl tried to ignore the stares she was recieving that was making the her slighty nervous but kept a serious face and stayed quiet.

"Good morning everyone, you might be confused on whos this beside me ha?"

"Obviously" Miko sarcasmly replied, laughing at herself and did so coach endou before continuing, "Well this is kagura miko, shes the same age as you guys and she'll be joining the team!" He said which of course the team replied with a suprised expression following with some 'EHHHHH' in the background.

"But couch dont you think we already have enough managers?" Hayami asked, while others nooded, "THERES NO SUCH THING AS TOO MANY MANAGERS!!>:0" Midori shouted across the room angrily while hayami gagged scared, miko laughed covering her mouth with her hand before speaking.

"Aiya Dissapointed or satisfied i am not here just to manage" She said in a teasing tone while the others looked back at her and endou nodded, "Yes miko here, from now on will be the assistant coach of your guys" He proudly announced.

It was silent again before...

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Assistant Couch?! She looks young!!"

"Couch endou! WHY ARE PICKING YOU PICKING KIDS TO BE IN SUCH A POSITIONS"

"HAVE YOU EVEN GOT PERMISSION FROM HER PARENTS?????"

"Maybe she just looks young! And is actually way older than we thought"

The last sentence made miko wondered if that was a compliment or an insult in disguises, she laughed at thier reaction basically loving the attention shes getting all from her apperance alone.

"Now now, like endou-san told before i am the same age as you guys, younger if you want" She continued "Also are you guys underestimating me? Hmm? Is it beacuse i look weak and is a girl?" She teased laughing inside when they denied her negative accusations. "Pffft- there a fun one" she said to herself.