FOUR - Bunnies are cute

Current time: 6:16 am

The next day passed and hayami and hamano was on thier way at the club room, they were early then usual but that gives them time to talk before class and practice, Before entering they noticed that the door was slightly open, they both looked at eachother. haruna-sensei would be the always first one to arrive usually but today was a little to early to thier suspensions.

They opened the door and the room lights were already on, hayami whispered a quiet hello followed by hamano.

Hamano knocked at the door loudly trying to find who was in the room making hayami jerked startled by the sudden loud noise.

They look around until "hello?!" Another voice called they ran to investigate, unexpectedly they saw miko on the floor comfortably with a black and white rabbit beside her and... legos?

"Oh its just you guys" She sighed in relief wiping a non-existent sweat off her forehead. "Why are you guys here so early?" She innocently question.

They both sweatdrop at her, "we could asked the same for you miko-san.." Hamano said rubbing the back of his head akwardly.

"The rabbit is cute but legos?" Hayami spoked giving her an expression, looking at rabbit who was confused at what is happening, "hey! Im just healing my inner childhood!" The girl jokily said crossing her arms. "But now that your here" She got up picking up the rabbit with her

"Im gonna bring this rabbit back" She smiled at them, they looked at her confused "already?" She nooded, hayami stared at her at for a moment before backing away with a scared expression. "D-dont tell me..You stole the rabbit..?" He bravely asked. The dark haired girl jumped in such suprised.

"STOLE? I KNOW I LOOK SUSPICIOUS BUT I DIDNT STOLE HIM!" She angrily shouted an annoyed mark appeared on her head hugging the rabbit close to her chest, she looked away in a frown.

"Though.. his not mine either"

"You really did stole him!!"

"No i didnt!"

Hamano just laughed at the two asking "how long have you been here?"

"15 minutes." She blankly said walking towards the door, hayami noticed her legos mess shouting her "How about your mess here!" miko who was on the door by now.

"Leave them! Ill just clean them up after im back, i wont take long" she replied closing the door immediately not giving the two chance to speak back.

Hayami sigh while the other boy just laughed "She sure is something" He comented. Looking where she left - he noticed a familiar lego set that made his eyes widened in joy.

"Oh hey! Its those flower lego set!" He said making hayami look, "i didnt know shes into these stuff" He said not really expecting someone like her to play with these.

To be honest, when they hear the word 'coach' or 'Assistant coach' they would have thought an adult who is strict and be serious about the job well those words dont really describe the female.

Later on miko took a little longer to get back so the both of them just cleaned her mess up which the ravenette appreciated.

-

They got into the secret base where what natsumi and endou discussed with tenma and miko the other day, one of the staff announced that the place is really kept hidden and they should keep all this a secret from anyone. Which also means no any devices who has photographed. Which made akane a bit sad.

"That means also you kagura-san" the staff reminded, which made the girl grumpy and took away her tablet mumbling a few words.

They all got into an elevator? The aura and vibe was quite scary, the ride took a while so they all just akwardly remained silent.