THIRTY ONE - Fearless

"Here we are, gang." Wondeba spoke as everyone looked out the window amazed. "So this is China 1800 years ago." Shindou said as the van floated around.

"Liu bei is here somewhere..." Shinsuke uttered. "Then let's commence looking for liu bei and Kongming immediately!" Wondeba Exclaimed as everyone agreed.

"Or so we planned... But at this rate, we won't even be able to find where a village is.." Everyone was dressed in a attire an attempt to blend in.

Akane perked up as she remembers a certain teammate of hers is Chinese as she was about turned to ask her but frowned when she sees her nowhere around.

Now that she realized she hasn't seen the girl since back in the van.

"Miko-chan?" Akane called as the other managers looked at her asking why she was looking for her. "I wanted to ask her something but... I haven't seen her since earlier.." She mumured as her voice turned into a worried tone.

At this the team looked around them just to realize themself that the loud coach was actually nowhere to be seen. "Eh where's miko-san?" Tenma asked around and even looking towards wondeba.

"Huh.. I didn't see her in the van... OH MY GOD, DID WE LEFT WITHOUT HER?!" He yelled in panic as everyone gasped but Fei intruptted. "No, we didn't... She was the last to hop in and I guided her to her seat she was with us in the van but I didn't see her midway.. wait-" Fei immediately runned to the van as everyone looked at eachother confused and with worried as the some others followed Fei into the van.

"Miko? Miko? Mi-" Fei called out her name in the van but was he stopped as he saw the familiar device that belongs to the said girl. He picked it up as he looked around - thoughts came into mind.

"Wait.." He thought before his eyes widen at the realization. "Oh no!" He gasped before running back to the others.

"Do you think miko is still in the van?" Akane asked Midori who was also looking worried. "Everyone!" Fei came back, his voice made them looked back expecting to see the ravenette but no sign of her with him.

"Where is she?" Asked by shindou as Fei stopped to them. "I don't how to tell you guys but.." he pulled down his sleeve to use his watch. "Please say you're still wearing.." He silent uttered. As the watched revealed a small map with two point dots in it.

With that Fei sighed deeply in relief as his face turned into serious facing them.

"She's here in this era with us."

"Did she run away from us? Or did the El dorado captured her-"

"No. She's here but ..." The boy looked up as he sighed. "She has been reincarnated by someone in this era.." everyone eyes widen as more questions floaded.

"I don't know if miko has told you guys this but in her father side of the family is the ancestor of Kongming.." Everyone gasped at this, "And it seems that miko is kongming's descendant.."

And then another realization strucked fei's. "Ah... Now I really get it" Fei mentally slapped himself in head. It seemed like wondeba had also gotten the idea.

"What is it?"

"The artifact we used to time jumped, it was kongming's stroll... Gifted by their daughter. And it probably brought some problems and since the two has connection within their blood it got mixed up..." Fei looked down to wondeba as he nodded. "She probably got reincarnated by kongming's daughter." He summarized.

Fei looked down in guilt as he failed to realize to predict this problem, kinako noticed his sadden expression as she fisted her fist. "Let's not get gloomy everyone!" She encouraged.