THREE - cats and talk

School and practiced ended for the raimon soccer team, today they met thier new assistant coach, they havent seen her action but seeing her assist tenma was a small peak on whats she'll be.

The raimon captain was walking back home alone, the sun was setting and it was making the scene orangey.

It was a silent walk until he heard an animal whined or a cat perhaps.

Turning to where the sound belongs shindou predict it behind the bushes and tree and slowly checking up on it.

There he saw his new team member sitting on the ground without a care if their skirt would be dirty, the kitten was laying on her lap while the girl rubbed his back/head with her hand.

Her back was faced on him and noticing his presence she turned to see shindou.

Smiling at him and greeting him, she stood up with the kitten now on her arms. "Oh hello kagura-san i didnt mean to startle you" Shindou exclaimed which the ravenette chuckled

"Nope i already noticed you a bit early and please drop the formality, consider me as a friend outside the field" She said which he nodded. "You live around this area?" He asked "hmmm not really" Which he again nodded

"Well do you mind if accompany you?" She said in teasing tone which the boy smiled and replied with a sure.

"Is your house near me perhaps? Cause it'll be rude for me to just leave you walk home alone"

"Hm? Oh yeah just around the corner near ya" She said with a smile, "So shindou tell me about yourself" She started the conversation

Miko probably already know him mostly but she would never waste the opportunity to hear it from themself, she likes when people talk to her.

"Oh uhm well i became a captain when i was still in first year and my family is in the music industry.." He answerd shyly, shindou didnt know why hes getting shy for this girl he just met her today, he figured out maybe the reason is that shes younger than him yet shes in a position where shes higher than him?

If thats case then why does shindou doesnt act likewise around the other people who were the same?

"Really now? So you play instruments?.... romantic" She said whispering the last part luckily the boy didnt hear her remark. "Yes a few of them, if soccer didnt existed music would probably take over me" He said.

The girl hummed already knowing this.

"Well that kinda explained your hisastsu techniques and keshin" She said out handed.

Shindou was a bit surprised that she knew about his abilities but remembering that thier games are public he didnt questioned them. "So is this your cat" He said looking at her arms which where the little kitten was now sleeping peacefully. "Oh no this isnt mine i found her just earlier, i would adopt her as mine but my parents woudnt allow me..." She replied sadly. "Im suprised you made a stray cat love you so quickly."

"Shes a gentle one" She replied hugging the cat softly. Shindou took the scene in mind.

The girl has a soft spot for animals,

Meow

A another meow was heard, making the both of them look where was it, they figured out it wasnt the one in miko arms so another cat, the thought made hearts appering the girls eyes.

Turns out it was another cat, a mother cat it seems, they called out a meow and went for miko's legs and purring at thier foot - twirling thier tail. she stepped back carefull not to step in the cat's tail.

The kitten in her arms jerked thier head and meowed on the bigger cat, "ohh you found yourself a home there little one" She bent down to put down the kitten and let the cat show her love by licking the top of her head.