THIRTY - Figure out

"The match has just started everyone! We're just getting warmed up!" Tenma encouraged the others, "Captain is right! Let's give it our all!" Kinako cheered as everyone else nodded.

"That's the spirit!" Yelled by wondeba as he took off his coat and revealed his wondeba guns - the other gun in miko grasp magically, "I really look weird holding this thing.."

"By heightening your powers to their limits, you just might be able to awaken Jeanne's power!" Miko and Kirino on the other hand looked out towards Jeanne as the poor girl herself was scared.

Miko frowned at her state as suddenly

"You're showing emotions again" The voice called her out, as the girl grumbled before looking back at the field. "Shut up"

The whistle began as raimon started the second kick-off , tsurugi holds the ball but gamma quickly took the ball from him predicting the male's moves.

"He can predict us after all!"

"This is the power that Zanark-sama has bestowed upon us!" This made zanark himself smirked and glances to the other side. Miko gave him a dirty look as she thought if he had release if she was the one El dorado after.

"Quarth!" Gamma calls out as the group makes a fast pass to eachother as it came to the other side.

"They're too fast!"

"I didn't even got a chance to see it."

The defense went it, on the other hand wondeba pointed to Jeanne as he tries to gain her aura but failed.

"Still no good!"

"She hasn't gained her power yet!"

Just then kirino and shindou trapped darna who had the ball in a very split second a thought went into kirino's mind as he was distracted even for a second as he tried to concentrate but darna took this as an opening and passed through the male.

"Don't get distracted!" Shindou dettered. As the ball went to baham but before the ball could reach him kinako successfully kicked it pass as it went out the field.

"Nice cut, Kinako!" Tenma yelled as kianko looks up to Jeanne, "Miss Jeanne, did you see that?" But the said girl was still in her scared state.

The game resumed as Kirino caught the ball and passed to tenma as he run towards the other team. "I can tell what you're doing to do next!"

"I won't give up!" Then suddenly dauphin yelled to stop as he demand to drible back to which got tenma confused.

"Just come back" tenma even looked towards miko if she was sure with his decision as the girl just smiled.

He went back as it began a chase, "What are you doing?!" Even tenma doesn't know the answer. "Fei!" He called the boy as the male run with it.

As Fei was about to face the opponent dauphin made yet again a demand saying to go back to that suprised the others with even more supriseing when miko herself approved.

Fei looked towards the two as he just listen.

"Advance!"

"Fall back!" Every word from the king was package with a thumbs up and a cat smile from miko showing approveness from their trusting assistant couch.

"Are you guys screwing around with us?!"

Dauphin laughed "How is that? I call it the back-and-fourth strategy"

"That's ridiculous." Midori comment.

"They're only making the other team angier." Akane said.

The ball comes back to Kirino as he shouted. "miko! Please make him cut it out" he complained to the girl as he saw the girl agreed to his weird strategy.