|| NINETEEN - Disappearance of soccer

イナズマイレブン GO | クロノストーン

"Its been so long!" Tenma happily jogged inside the school, missing the scent and memories that was made into the places.

"I cant wait to see the soccer club again" He told himself smiling, he stoped infront of the field just to see a baseball field instead, "huh? The second grounds..." he thought confused as to why the field that onces thier was placed into differently.

He sturggle the thought "Well theres still the soccer building." He brougt himself inside the building, the door opene automatically then he greeted everyone jokily but his hands fell down seeing that it was also replaced but with basketball and volleyball field.

He looked around to see to check seeing no trace of soccer, he went towards some players in corner, "Um, excuse me" he called out - they look at him, "Do you know where the soccer club is?"

"Soccer club?" One repeated, frowning at him, tenma replied with a yes to which the other only 'huh' as a respond.

"Well, this is the soccer building isnt it? Strictly for the soccer club." He asked blinking. "At this time, I never imagined id get a reply that to my casual question."

"What are you talking about? There is no soccer club here." The basketball player said, the boy satyed oblivious "Huh? Did they change locations?"

"No."

"Then where is the soccer club" The different sport player was starting to get annoyed with the boy, "Hey! you could at least tell me" Tenma defended.

He let out a 'tch' sound, "seriously look.." Before he can continue a whistle was heard making them turn around as they were called leaving tenma confused.

He left the building with confusion.

"Theyre all terrible, If they relocated the clubroom, they could have atleast called me and said so." Tenma grumbled, he looked down catching a familiar person.

He smiled wide as he chased after the grayish-brown haired senior, "Shindou Captain!" Tenma caught up with the boy.

"Captain!" He took a breath, "I was getting nervous since i didnt see anyone."

"Captain? Me?" Shindou looked at him all confused this made tenma tense up but laughed akwardly realizing his now the captain.

"Im sorry, but i was wondering where everyone else was." Shindou only repeated his last words in confusion. "Yes, they dont seem to be preacticing anywhere"

"And it seemed to be they change the soccer club locations, what happened?" He ropeted. Shindou only look at him as if he was a stranger. "Soccer club? What are you talking about?"

"The soccer club room coudnt change locations beacuse. There wasnt even one to begin with" Tenma gasped loudly trying to laugh it off. "Thats funny!"

"Is this some kind of school prank, Please enough joking-"

"I dont know who misinformed you but im shindou takuto from the music club" Tenma jaw droped trying to ask if he was joking.

Shindou only looked at him in annoyes, "Are you a transfer student?"

"Unfortunately, if you want to join a soccer club, you have to go to a different school." He spat then leaving the scene.

Tenma walked around confused until he saw sangoku - he smiled ranning towards the 3rd year. "Sangoku-senpai! Shindou-san is being mean!" Tenma pouted, "Did something happened at the soccer club?"

The senior only smiled at this, "From what i see, your a 1st year yeah? Unfortunately we dont have a soccer club here."

"If you want to join a sports team, come to sumo, ill let you anytime!" He winked at the male. "Dosukai!!" "Sangoku-senpai?!"