FIFTHTEEN - A room with no options

Tw: Blood (minor)

The day of the match came and unlike the usual miko kinda had keep her distance from the team - Everyone was quite busy on themself that they didn't notice the distress figure of the girl in the corner.

Her head was down, her bangs covering more of her face. She was starring at the ground with cold sweat dripping down from her forehead. She knew what is gonna happened and she doenst know what to do.

Should she tell shindou about it? This is the future were talking about, she has follow what it shows even if it's a bad thing.

Everything happened beacuse of a reason. She had slaughter a man before following the future says but why is she scared rightnow.

"You've gotten too attached"

In times where miko were having these types of situition where she is anxious, scared or worry she would be breathing loudly trying to ease herself but now that she is faced with people she doesn't want to see her in a state - She was trying so hard not to sherd a tear and breath normally, degrading herself for this.

This was the very first time in her times that she was scared of the future, she wanted to tell the captain to be careful and not to break a foot but she knows this has to happened for tenma to become captain.

But seeing the scene where her friend in a hospital bed was making her legs weak.

She was so lost in thoughts that she didn't even notice that akarumo had show themself, She held her breath when she heard her name being called.

"Are you okay? Where going now" A familiar voice call, the girl was basically chanting in her mind that it wasn't the person she didn't want to talk to, she slowly raised her head cursing in her thoughts when she was face with a worrying looking shindou.

"Hm? Yeah. I'm fine!" She was able to reply without stuttering.

Even arriving at the stadium miko was still mentally worrying on what to do. She sat at the bench not even glancing at the field like she would usually do.

She onces again spaced out, drowning in her own thoughts, she only perked up when she heard a soccer balls and the host announcing the match is almost starting.

She stood up in her seat, "ah wait!" She called out not bothering to know who shoulder she was grabbing. She mentally slapped herself when she onces again faced the captain. He let out a hum at the girl.

"Uhm... I just wanted to say." She quickly choose her words, "That good luck!" She change her tone into a more confident one.

Shindou can only smile lovely at the younger girl replying a thank you but she speaks again. "Uhm also..!"

"Uh try not to break..- To be careful!" She raised her voice. "Yes! The field is kinda suspicious! You guys watch out" She put her hands on her hips.

The male onces again laughed at the her soon the match revelry began -

Haruna-sensei let out a gasp of suprised making everyone look at her, " It was amemiya-kun!"

"The genius player said to come only onces in a decade, with world-class abilities..." She said looking at more information about the orange haired boy.

The kick-off started, kurama running through the field until sand field suddenly move a new stadium feature: quicksand.

This time miko physically hit her head, "I was in such a state I didn't observed the field...I'm an idiot" She told herself.

Taiyou got passed shindou easily and when facing tenma a quicksand happend, he kicked the ball to an empty space confusing tenma.

Taiyou uses the sand to his advantage to keep the ball, he ranned through the goal with easily avoiding the defenders he was soon face to face with sangoku ready to shoot.