TWENTY NINE - list for a kiss?

An: last chapter was quite boring so I'll try to put miko here moreee

________

Evening came and the team stayed in the provided room by Jeanne as a little late they heard a knock from the door, "coming!" Aoi said running to the door opening it to reveal Jeanne herself.

"Um, I need to go see King Charles tomorrow and ask him for reinforcements." Everyone perked at this. "Reinforcements?"

"Yes. We need them to free the city of Orlèans that is under the siege of the English army. So.. uhm can you come with me, as an escort?"

"An escort?"

"From what you've told me, your soccer tactics maybe useful for crossing enemy lines." The others release a gasp at this. "Crossing enemy lines?"

"That's dangerous!" Said midori

"Once we bring back reinforcements and free Orlèans safely, I will do everything in my power to help you."

It was silent for a while but not further more someone spoke up, "Okay." Kirino spoke up - standing up whole others look at him.

"We need Jeanne's power, So if Jeanne needs our power, we should help her." With this tenma smiled to his senior following with shindou's agreement.

Beacuse of this Jeanne smiled widen as she thanked everyone, "Then let's all go! We get to wear armor, right?"

"Yeah yeah! I want to try wearing that!"

"I wonder what kind of weapons there are."

Before this went further Jeanne tried to speak up but with her shyness she was having difficulties to which noticed by miko.

She spoke up "I hate to become that person but The carriage can only hold 8 people. So meaning only seven of us will able to come with Jeanne." Miko said as Jeanne was taken back as if she had read her mind.

"I also think it will be a hassle bringing everyone so even if we do fit it's a big risk." Everyone who was excited frowned at this.

"Then..."

"He's right everyone .. The more of you come, the more reassuring it would be for me, but... I'm sorry.."

Everyone frowned at this as silent filled and then realization hits. "He?"

Jeanne perked up with this "oh.. I'm sorry I haven't gotten your name so.."

Miko only laughed at this as she reassured Jeanne a little leaning to her ear whispering something as everyone watched not hearing thier words.

"Oh..!" Jeanne jumped alittle in suprised and clamped her hands to her lips. "Im sorry! I didn't know!"

Miko giggled at this as she wave her hands saying it was fine.

The next day came and Jeanne had guided the choosen to go to wear the armor as Fei commented that it was really hard to move in.

"That what she said" Miko laughed at her own joke, "I can't see Infront of me!"

"I think that's the wrong size for you Shinsuke here try this" Miko said she took off the armour giving him a smaller one.

Kinako grabbed one of the swords gasping on how heavy it is.

"I'm surprised you could wave this thing around" tenma said to Jeanne,

"The truth is, I can't use it very well either."

"Eh really?"

"But if the time calls for it, I must brandish the sword. Not matter how scared I am.." Jeanne replied looking down unconfidentally.