FIVE - Are you an idiot

The game continued, kurama passed the ball to shindou resulting them passing the ball to tsurugi then tenma bringing back the ball to kurama.

Casting his hisastu technique 'siderwider' shotting it stratight through the goal but kaiou goalkeeper blocked it easily. The score still 0:1

Kaiou attacked while raimon desperately defend, the ball got to kaiou's captain. Amagi and shinsuke blocked his way but he passed it to yoshimine, yoshimine ran through the goal tenma suddenly coming from the back, casting a new hisastsu technique 'spiral draw' stealing the ball successfully.

The manegers and his teammates cheered at tenma he smiled at his succes then now passing the ball to tsurugi, kaiou tried to steal the ball back but tsurugi swiftly got passed them reaching for the goal.

He cast his hisastsu technique while the kaiou's goalkeeper tried to blocked it but failed resulting a goal. There now tied.

1:1

The manegers cheered happily shinsuke and hamano praising tenma for finally casting his new technique, he thanked them then looked through the benches, he eyed the purple eyed girl, she smiled at him then give him a thumbs up which the boy returned the smile back.

When tenma left his gaze off her, miko dropped her smile slowly turning to the opponents, a few images flashed her mind painfully, the girl stayed quiet despite feeling head pain all of sudden. The ravenette was quite used to it afterall,

A whistle was heard and kaiou moved the ball almost immediately thier speed increasing suprising raimon.

A teal haired boy from kaiou speed through the field easily avoiding kurama and tsurugi's attemped to defend. "What the heck! They're completely different from before!" Aoyama comented.

"Your not getting through!" The teal opponent just smirked "play time's over" he examined, groaning then revealing his keshin 'sonic speed barius' he shouted aggressively passing through shindou and tenma.

He passed the ball at thier captain, he also revealed his keshin supsrising everyone,

He kicked the ball towards the ball strongly not giving sanguko to try to even blocked it making a goal.

"Its in!! The score is now 1:2 with kaiou academy in the lead onces more!"

Kaiou continued with raimon falling behind, they shoot yet another goal

1:3

A two point difference, the team was devastated, hayami was whispering to himself about something, miko looked around the area before standing up walking towards coach endou. She tapped his shoulder making him looked back at her.

"Nehh coach, I have in mind will you hear me" She asked so sweetly, coach endou looked at the younger coach gave her a smile and nodding.

She smirked.

"HEEHHHHHH, PUT IN TENMA AS GOALKEEPER?!" Everyone examined in suprised and very confused on the unexpected idea of thier coaches.

Coach endou explanied thier new positions. "Why are you doing this" kuramada asked, also asking why him when tenma have never played as a goalie before. Coach endou just blankly but serious answerd "to win, of course".

Then suddenly miko step in the conversation with a soccer ball in hand. "Heehhhh it's my idea you know" She said surprising everyone, one asked why she's doing this but miko just ignored them and faced tenma, "catch!" The girl said throwing the soccer ball in a very gentle way at tenma who was just 3 ft away from her. Of course he catched it in confusion along side everyone.