THIRTY TWO -

A/n: 2023 horikell here this is the last chapter of my draft, this chapter is also unfinished but I still hope you guys enjoyed itt ^^

"what's going on with my power?" Zanark asked himself as his palms were on sight. "Your power is on the verge of awakening..." Another voice came as the male looked at the owner of the unfamiliar voice.

"...into that of a second stage child." The unknown man finished. Zanark turned his body to him. "Who are you?" He asked suspiciously.

The man was covered in a white hod as the only thing showing was his white beard. Nothing less and nothing more. He interduced himself as "the one will guide you."

"Guide me how?"

"You will know in due time, For now, continue to track them down... And increase your own power." The unknown man turned around about to leave but left one last sentence.

"And maybe then you can top her strength." He said before dissapearing the last sentence made zanark's eyes widen as 'her' struck his mind.

-

"EHH?! Zhuge Kongming is a lady? And miko got reincarnated as one her daughter????!" Hayami asked full of questions. "It was pretty surprising." Midori informed as the other managers nodded in agreement.

"How about Liu Xuande, what sort of person was Liu Xuande like?" Midori looked at the others with an expression. "He was funny... I guess."

"But he was a wonderful person!" The others agreed. "Shinsuke-kun , you Mixi-maxedbwith Liu Bei right?"

"Yes, with the help of everyone."

"That's great!" Sangoku praised, "you seem even sturdier than the last time I saw you!"

"Thank you, Sangoku-senpai!"

Hayami then sighed deeply. "I'm so envious... Oh right!" He then turned to miko. "Miko-san did you get his autograph or pictures?" The second year asked excitedly.

Miko stayed quiet for a moment to think but realized hayami did ask her favor for liu xuande autograph and she planning too actually the moment they meet her if it wasn't she was with the group that is.

Before she could respond to poor hayami, Tsurugi intrupted. "She wasnt even with us for most of the trip, we had to go get her." Tsurugi answer with his usual stonic tone as it gain a dissapointed sigh from hayami.

"For once you went in a day without your tablet." Tsurugi glances at her as she looked at him with a gasp.

"Speaking of your tablet, here" Fei handed her tablet that she hasn't seen since this morning. Her eyes shine in excitement - hugging the device with love and care as if it was a child.

She glances back to tsurugi as she smirked at him - the male rolled his eyes as he smiled at the scene.

"You know Fei kept it charge and protected the whole time." Midori whispered to the ravenette as she looks back at the male who looked away in embrassment.

The girl can't help but smile as she mouthed a "thank you" and winked at her friend.

The next day came. And the time came all around as haruna-sensei announced a emergency meeting.

"Did something happen?"

"Gouenji-san wanted me to give this to daisuke-san." Haruna-sensei then pulled out an old picture. As it was revealed daisuke revealed himself as he floats to the picture. "So he got it!"