TWENTY SIX - Sengoku period <2>

Morning came and the villagers were gushing around about the white deer gang who kidnaps kids has been captured under the of saviour, Toukichirou.

Tenma, Fei and miko went out to pick out vegetable for lunch, "Don't pick that, it's not that good at the moment." Miko said, Tenma were picking mangos off a tree until miko stopped him midway.

"Huh, how can you tell? The color looks good."

"Yeah, the stem has a fairly flat feel, and the side of it feels rough and has some wrinkles, the color may look amazing but nature is confusing, let it grow for awhile" She spoke as she carried the busket full of vegetable and some fruits. "Wow, you sure know your fruits." She smiled nodding.

They came back, seeing that shindou wasn't with the others, "Shindou? I sent shindou out to train so he can mixi-max with nobunaga." Wondeba answerd.

"The banquets for cherry blossom viewing held by Nobunaga will be our chance to mixi-max, Until then he needs to make himself a bigger vessel in order to take in nobunaga's aura."

"I see."

"Let's prepare for the great danger strategy in the meantime." Upon hearing the topic - miko immediantly walk off, playing down the basket and taking a seat on the floor.

Wondeba cleared his throat, a board with the plan. "Then let me reiterate the plan, first we will infiltrate the banquet as dancers."

"While nobunaga's attention is focused on our dancing, I will use the mixi-max gun on him for the five seconds it takes to recieve nobunaga's aura."

"But our problem is what dance we should use to distract nobunaga?" Tenma assured - nishiki suggested to use something from the our time, he explained since its from the future, nobunaga will probably like something new.

"If you want something new, the dance from my time won't be beat." Nishiki turned to wondeba the smirking. "Is that a challenge I hear!"

"Bring it on!" They then both do silly dances with neither of them have any rhythm.

"Anyone here has danced before?" Everyone shook thier head no, "Right, it won't go that conveniently." Aoi sweatdropped.

"I think we should choose a dance that's closer to this era than from the future." Both nishiki and wondeba continued thier questioning dances. "If a really wild dance ends up getting popular here, it will change the timeline."

"I see.. But what dances are in this era?"

"How about the bon dance?" Aoi suggested, "Yeah, maybe the bondance will work, I don't know how old it is but it's been around for ages and it's rather japanese-ish."

"Yeah! Aoi, can you dance it?" Tenma asked the girl, "I've danced it a few times, but I don't remeber every detail." She mumbled frowning but tenma only smiled leaning forward to ask her to teach them.

"Just teach us what you know! We'll all put our heads together for the parts you don't remember." They turned to wondeba and nishiki who was on the ground panting and sweating from their dance.

Everyone practiced just outside, tsurugi and miko was just out of the way. He peeked to look at her. "Your not joining?" She turn down to him almost immediantly.

"In what shape and form do you see a dancer in me kyousuke"

"Yeah your right, I can't imagine you moving around alot."

"Now your just calling me lazy."

"I mean.. Am I not right?" She cracked a laugh but sighing, "speak for yourself sweetheart." Miko got back at observing the others who stopped to ask a favor to tatsuke.