SIX - Different persona

In the kagura's residence miko was already dressed at quite early in the morning, many relatives would describe miko as a morning person beacuse on how easy it was for her to be all ready in the morning.

Miko found them funny beacuse from her point of view the girl was just bored. The ravenette was just feeding her cat before hearing a knock on her bedroom door.

She didn't turned and just answered 'come in' still not bothering to turn to see who it was when the door was opened.

"Good morning mii" A gentle voice greeted, miko recognize the voice finally glancing at her father. "Morning." She greeted back more quieter.

The man closed the door behind him and slowly made his way to the girl who was sitting at the floor petting chirou's head while he eat his food on his bowl.

"I didn't know you joined the raimon soccer team, I heard that you made them win! Thats great honey! Why you didn't told us?" He said congratulating the girl with his hand brushing her messy short hair. Miko just smiled "I'm just doing my job. I predict I won't last long honestly... I saw the future.." She said looking down at her cat. "Also credit raimon also they did a good job also" She said laughing a bit.

Yuui just gave the girl a gentle smile continuing brushing her dark locks. "Well..goodluck out there ok? Im so glad your making friends" miko just nodded before standing up "I'm gonna be late, I'll be going now" She said petting the cat one last time then grabbing her hand bag on her desk before exiting the room.

When she left Yuui just sighed deeply, a hint of worried and sadness was planted into his sigh, chirou even meowed at both of them.

Behind outside the door thier stood mai with an un-readable expression, her eyes cannot be seen with the darkness filling her surroundings. She also sighed but thus time it was full of sadness.

Miko entered school grounds, despite in a distance she saw raimon's morning practice started. When she finnaly arrived at the field she heard coach endou talking to them.

"Good morning~" She greeted the team with a funny tone earning greets backs before going to the bench.

Since she's not student anymore miko spends her time mostly at the field or inside the clubroom and while the team was in class, she would update her notes,

Rightnow seeing no one needs her assistance she decides to update some files about something, she scrolled through the files until she stumble with a person info file. Looking forward who is this she realized he was from raimon but he looked unfamiliar.

Confused - looking around the field if she perhaps missed him, a frown made to her lips seeing this person wasn't anywhere until she realized.

"Wasn't he like..there, way back when tsurugi was still a seed?" She quietly questioned herself. She noticed that the team suddently formed around, also needing answer to cure her curiosity about the boy in her device she stood up walking towards them,

"Why hello, I didn't know you guys gossip" She joked "We were just talking about an old teammate of ours" kirino answerd.

As if a doorbell ranged, miko shoot her eyes back at kirino "old teammate? Is his surname perhaps minamisawa?" She asked the boy who just gave her a nod.

"You know him?"

"No, not really he looked uninterested when I saw him at first so I didnt really bothering writing him, but now I know he's your guys old teammate then curiosity can stop eat me alive"

Images just suddenly uploaded into her mind, blinking away. She just laughed about her own joke to try to prey away her sudden predictions.

Class just ended meaning afternoon practiced, miko was in the clubroom sitting down in one of the coaches with her device between her things,