FOURTEEN - broken known

The following days after and thier next opponent had been announced for the semi-finals, miko connected a clip at the tv.

A clip showing a pervous play of Arakumo Academy, Both thier defense and strikes were sharp and scary while thier opponent were having a hard time in the play.

"According to our information, they're players who are perfect in every aspect, They've been assessed to be a team that is superior in both tactics and individual strength." Shindou reported to the team.

"Aren't they another school under fifth sector's control anyways?" Hamano asked earning a nod from thier captain, "Shouldn't we be assuming that by now? We just gotta keep going down our path" Kurama said.

He turned to where tenma were - stuttering when he saw that that the trio was instead of being scared or worried they look more happy with the surronding sparkles around them.

"Kurama-senpai, you're so right! We just gotta keep going down our path!"

"I think that's so cool of you!"

"Yeah kurama-senpai~ your so loving to your juniors! Encouraging them with positive word!" Miko teased, the boy glared at her with a blush to which the girl just chuckled.

"Then starting today, well adjust the training menu for the game against Arakumo Academy-" Shindou was cutted off when the club room's door opened revealing ichino and aoyama. "There's trouble!" the team looked back at them hearing the word trouble.

Miko glance at the two males mentally preparing, "Fifth sector, they.."

"Fifth sector has resorted to using force on other schools" Ichino completed his friend sentences, "by force?"

"You've probably heard about schools that have been motivated by raimon to oppose fifth sector.."

"Tengawara and mannouzaka were some of them right?" Hayami asked his arms crossed in his chest, "Yeah, there are other schools around the nation that are joining in too."

"Ehe? Around the nation? They sure is famous" Miko spoke leaning against with her chin hooked on her palms, "But the fifth sector has started going to those schools destroy them."

"Destroy them?" Kuramada Blurted, "To be exact, they abolished schools" Ichino revealed, they all looked at him worriedly, they asked if tengawara was included with ichino saying no but three schools in other regions were already taken down.

"They're trying to make examples out of them!" Midori stood up clenching her fist, "Thats terrible of them!"  She refuted.

"Thing is, some of the students from these schools are blaming it on raimon." Upon hearing this the young ravenette let out a suprised gasp glancing at the two.

"You guys are getting blamed on?! Hahahah!-" She burst out laughing, clenching her stomach. "Miko, your also a raimon yourself" She stopped then looked at kirino who remarked, she stared at him before saying "oh..I forgot" She dumbfounded said.

They all look at her sweat dropping at her, "It'd only be natural for them to hold a grudge after thier school taken away from them." Kirino started.

"Bet, you guys will get death treats from them online" She said as she went scrolling at her devices looking back at some information stalking.

"I woudnt put it past them if it's fifth sector." This made aoi stood up "That's outrageous! We can't let them do that!" She agrued to which the team agreed.

She stopped listening for awhile at them, she started to notices the increase of volume but she only looked up when they called out tenma's name twice.

The girl looked just to see aoi, kageyama and shinsuke trying catch up at tenma who runned away but tsurugi stopped them saying that it's the best for now.