TWENTY EIGHT - A lad in france

The caravan arrive back to the original timeline, everyone walked inside back to the building kinda nervous.

"Do you think everyone is back to normal?"

"They should be."

"I just miss my cat.."

The door opened and it revealed the third years. "Oh, you're back." Kuramada started. "Hey, the juniors shouldn't be keeping thier seniors waiting." Everyone frowned turned into a big smile obviously happy about the news.

"You're back to normal! Thank goodness!" Shinsuke asked how they were feeling, "I did feel as if something was wrong, but everything's okay now." He answerd.

"My heart feels so serene." Hayami exclaimed, shindou suddently joined in explaining that they were under Beta's mind control but they are free now. "I wasn't even aware of that."

"Anyway, for the present, things are how it should be!"

"No, we're still missing coach endou and daisuke-san isn't back to normal yet" Tsurugi then glances behind. "And this child is still getting tracked down." His remarked earned miko crossing her arms and irk mark heavily showed onto her forehead.

"You're lucky you're pretty..." She mumbled under her breath. "In order to restore everything to the way it was, we need the strongest eleven in history!"

"Now hold on, at least take a moment to be happy that the soccer club is back." Nishiki reassured hugging ichino and aoyama shoulders. "That's right, tenma! You ought to say something as our captain!" Tenma jerked up in suprised. "Eh!?" He grumbled before sweet dropping.

He then got infront. "Okay then.. I ask all of you. Do you like soccer?!" They raised thier fist yelling a "yes!!"

Looking around you can surely say that the raimon soccer team is back. Miko only smiled at her teammates. Glad that they were all back and continuing the mission isn't gonna be harder.

She blinked as she remembered the next events, mentally preparing for the new character.

-

"It's been awhile, so why don't we all go practice?" Tenma suggested holding up a soccer ball. "Good idea! Let's do it!"

"What tenma! Soccer is still banned." Kageyama assured. "Oh that's right.."

"Gouenji-san is helping us to delay the school demolishing the soccer, at least. They won't find us out easily in here." Nishiki smiles wide - while the the shorter boy only returned an awkward one. "I guess that's true.."

The sound of the door opened - hearing a high pitch gasp. Tenma turned who it was.

"Captain! Welcome back!" Tenma looked at her confused along side the others. "Who's she?"

"No idea.."

"You'll found out soon." Miko assured, winking. "Soccer club, hiya!" She posed at them. Tenma tried to follow her action greeting the young girl.

"Hello... um.. who are you?" He asked, the girl repeated his question then tip toeing to reach his height fast making the male startled by her.

She giggled, "Captain, don't joke like that!" She then frowned. "I'm an ace striker!"

"Ace.. striker?" They all heard a laugh from behind them, they look seeing miko holding her stomach and her mouth - as she tried to cover her laugh. "Pfft- Sweetheart got replaced! " Her laugh grew.