TWENTY - Future tricks

(Long chapter ahead!)

A few days passed and miko patiently waited for the original timeline to come back. Until one morning she woked up to the sound of her phone notification spamming.

Getting up to check what it was, she smiled behind the screens seeing who it was, it was tenma variously asking her if she was alright and if the soccer club is back to normal.

She felt her heart flautred when he asked her about her state before hand. Instead of actually messege the boy back she just put down her phone back and stared off the pits of darkness of her ciling.

Arrving at raimon, it was still early in the morning and miko felt a little excited seeing them again. Afterall she doesn't go to the same school at them or be friends with them if it weren't for soccer, she frowned at the thought.

She opened the door of the soccer club - Just for someone to launch themself on her making her fall to her butt. Not knowing who it was she wince at the sudden move.

Looking down to see the famillar brunette hugging her waist as if he would let go she would dissapear. Her eye widden as a small blush came planted on her cheeks.

She wasn't flautred that tenma was hugging her she was more like happy than she was getting this amount of affection, the action made her realizing this boy really missed her.

"Miko!!!!!! I'm so glad your alright!!!" He shouted, "T-THEY TREATEN THEYLL DO SOMETHING TO YOU" He almost sobbed as heavy tears came.

"They want to assassinate me? Damn, you shoulve just let them"

"What?"

"What?" She repeated. Her eyes met tsurugi who was eyeing the boy on top of her, She got up helping tenma back up. She turned at the navy haired boy. "What do they mean threaten to get her?" He crossed his arms, eyeing both suspiciously.

Tenma only froze while the girl giggled, "Its nothing" She smiled then walked away with tenma behind. While Tsurugi was left with an un-answerd question.

-

"Bad news! Everyone!" Principal Hirai came running inside the club room, "Something terrible has happened!" Everyone looked at the adult in wonder.

"The government has passed a bill through the national diet declaring a soccer ban!"

"Soccer ban?"

"Yes. It is now illegal to play soccer!" Everyone jaw dropped, The sudden information made a uirk into their day. "What do you mean?"

"Unfortunately as of today, raimon's soccer club is disbanded." He frowned while everyone gasp eyeing this sadly. "But we just got the soccer club back to normal again.."

"Still better than china's goverment" Miko spoked from behind them all who was un-suprisely calm in the situation as she continued to lazily layed down on the sofas a tablet in her hands (Mf being an iPad kid)

"The soccer ban..."

"Why does it have to be banned?"

"Its beacuse the way we acted against a team from another country in that game" Miko spoked, "I guess there balls got kicked so hard they sued us" She leaned - the other sweatdropped at her words.

"In that game? What are you taking about?"

"The 'friendly' between Japan and America one month ago." Tenma and shinsuke smiled spoking that they had watch the match in tv and liked the game.

"You guys though it was a good game?" Miko apperead behind them, haruna spoked up "Yeah.. are you sure you're not mistaking it for another one?"

"That's right, the game got suspended beacuse Japan's representives were acting violently."