TWENTY THREE - Master D?

Arriving 200 years in the future, infront of the museum. Every hid into a busy eyeing the building.

"I'm done hacking." Wondeba reported.

"Same here." Miko spoked as she tapped a few buttons on her watch similar to fei's, both the green haired male and the dark haired girl had a ear pears. "I didn't know you can hack miko.." Shindou mumbled.

"How did you think i was able to found everyone personal information?"

Wondeba announced to start the mission, then all of the keshin users plus miko and fei quietly entered the museum.

Earlier

Earlier when they had arrived after coming back god Eden - they were with the soccer stadium getting demolished and reform the place into practice grounds for the baseball club.

"Our surroundings don't look any different...but everything involving soccer is disappearing." Aoi mumbled, miko who was beside her leaning into the railings tried to open her mouth to speak but shut it.

She re-thought about it, frowning at the fact she didn't really have a right to speak - afterall she wasn't one of them. She didn't have a strong passion for soccer like them She was just simply following what she was told.

She found no place to join them, the ravenette felt left out even though she wasn't. As if someone reminded her like an calender.

She was only cut off oh her negative thoughts when wondeba speaks. She whole her head struggling the topic in her head then turned back at the bear.

"We can use the holy book of champions!" Fei eyes widden while everyone except miko looked at wondeba confused.

They asked what was it, "Its a book that contains secrets on how to create the strongest soccer team in history!"

"The strongest soccer team in history?" Tenma repeated nishiki and Shinsuke smiled at it but fei spoked up.

Everyone turned to him, "The holy book of champions is an exhibit at the soccer museum 200 years from now."

"Your acting like a bunch of security is a big problem" Miko said. "That's easy for you to say!" He pouted his lips at her.

"After all your-" He was cut off with the girl elbowing his stomach making him react, miko glared at him shutting him up while the boy just mumbled a sorry glaring back at her.

"But if that book is so amazing, woudnt El Dorado have used it already to make thier own team?" They all widden thier eyes, they cutted off with an familar laugh - they all turned revealing none other doctor aruno himself.

"The holy book of champions is written in a code that is indecipherable." He said between laughs. "Doctor aruno!" They called out sweat dropping at his random apperance.

"He apperead out of nowhere again!"

"Hehe Alow me to explain, the Holy book of champions was written by master D, the most legendary player to ever to be known in the future soccer world."

"Master D" miko perked up at the name.

"Yes! Long time all those who worshiped master D fought eachother to obtain the holy book of champions, possessing the holy book could upset the balance power in the soccer world."

"That means we can't read it either." Shinsuke said. "Doctor, would you know how to decipher it?" They turn seeing that he's gone... again

"He pops in and out way too fast.." Midori said sweat dropping. Wondeba step up.

"Men!"

"I'm not one."

"..And woman..!"

"Considering yet"