TWELVE - Teammates Disagreement

Credits above: Fru in twt!

"Hm? Growing already?" Miko sighed, looking at her now past shoulder length hair, "I mean it's been awhile since I cutted you no?" She said eyeing the black strand of hair in her palm.

It's been a month and a half since the girl has properly trim her hair, after the incident she tends to keep her hair short as possible beacuse of reasons, unlike humans they grow atleast 1/2 inches of hair per month but since the ravennte wasn't one her hair tends to grow longer and faster.

She grabbed a pair of scissors from one of her drawers, as she lined up the scissors in to be ends of her hair the sharp object digging slightly through the it.

She thought about it, her occupied hand was still while she was lost in thought.

She slowly move her eyesight in front seeing her reflection from the glass mirror, images onces again flashed painfully the girls mind.

Not expecting what she saw she dropped the pair of scissor backing away to recall what she saw, thankfully the sharp scissor didn't hit the girl's feet or leg.

She held her head slightly rubbing it, she sighed deeply and raising her head, her eyes now showed annoyes.

She grabbed a near by comb then started to gentle comb her hair, picking up the scissors from before and putting it away.

She sigh looking back at her reflection with a frown. She started at her herself, purple eyes meeting eachother, her fingers reached the mirror.

"Mei. Soon everybody will know what kind of a creature you are" She remembered his words, she blinked at the memory.

She picked up herself, dusting off the dust on her shirt, putting a strand of hair behind her ear before plasting a smile.

She arrived at raimon's soccer field, she stopped at the stairs seeing the improvement of her teammates, she smiled to herself before her eyes caught a certain person at the side.

Seeing tenma and shinsuke with kariya made her tilt her head walking behind the green haired boy.

"Well get this time" tenma cheered to which shinsuke agreed cheerfully, the girl made her presence, "morning" she greeted kariya who shoot her a glance greeting her back.

"What are you guys up to?" She asked the three, the two smiled to at her. "We're practicing a new hisastsu tenchqinue!" They replied in the same time.

She nodded backing away a bit giving them some space, she observed them starting with both tenma and shinsuke running to eachother, kariya kicking the ball fight in air.

But since the lack of balance and strength they failed resulting them both to fall on the ground.

Miko let out a giggle, giving out her hand to tenma to which he accepted. "You guys are missing balance and strength, practice more and I'm sure y'all can do it" She said giving him a warm smile.

Tenma scratch the back of his head giving her a laugh and a thank you to which she nodded. She helped the boy up and letting go of his hand.

"I'll be in the benches if you need me" She ensure, he nooded then continued thier practiced.

She greet the managers and coach kidou.

"They really be improving thanks to you" The girl leaned as she spoke, "just doing my job" kidou simply replied as he went continued looking out the field.

Practiced ended boring so miko decided to visit a certain place.

She was walking peacefully until she heard a ball noise, following the source of the sound she saw nishiki kicking a soccer ball into a wall, she noticed the ball was painted red in a side and the wall having a blue point in the middle.