SEVENTEEN - Forbidden Word Used

Credits above: FKEY123 in twt!

(LONG CHAPTER AHEAD)

Raimon takes the second point bringing the game to a tie, everyone cheered for thier point but it seemed coach endou had a look even though they had a score a goal.

"They aren't pulling back a step even against seidouzan!" Kageyama cheered, "I wanted to see shin-sama shoot.." Akane mumbled sadly.

"Thats true.."

Onces seidouzan was starting the kick-off, endou glance at the other team, the ravenette took a second to also look at them and was met with his assistant, he smiled at her to which she returned it.

The match resumed, seidouzan getting past nishiki, yuuka heads up to raimon. "Go, Hyuuga!" He replied with a yes.

"I'll stop him" Tenma steps into his path, Hyyuga kicks the ball upward performing his skill "Round spark" getting past tenma.

He passed and thier passes continue until kurosaki takes the ball, he dodges kuramada's slide tackle and heads for the goal.

"Kariya!"

"You won't get past me!" He smirked revealing his keshin "Flame demon gazard"

He shoots with kariya using his hisastu tenchqinue attempting to block the shout but was easily break through - sangoku tried to blocked the shoot but keshin shoot was too strong and broked into his defense.

Kurosaki shows his volition by scoring with an avatar shoot, he smiled to his success while raimon watched frowning. "They got us.." Aoi spoked.

"An avatar shoot?"

"Seidouzan isn't trained in just technique and power but also in mentality"

"I suppose that's what you'd expect from geouenji" Endou looked back this former friend smiling. "You know traumatic events can helps a person become strong mentally" Miko joined in smirking.

"Are you saying we should give them trauma?" Kidou questioned her while she pouted mumbling a "maybe" to him.

Raimon's counterattack has begun, tenma comes in with his dribbling - his thoughts were interuppted when hyuuga ran into his path. He thought about an idea but hyuuga already cast him "Air bullet" Technique, kicking an gush of strong wind that made tenma pushed back giving him the ball.

Kurosaki receives the ball but had passed it to tsutnami when hamano tried to defend.

Tsutnami faced kirino's "The mist" Technique while the pink haired boy successfully steals the ball from him.

He passed the ball to nishiki "Nice one!" He yelled before going through the field.

He passed the ball to kurama then it continues to tsurugi. Two of seidouzan defenders went into his path thinking hell be shooting but despite there suprise he passed it back at nishiki.

"Sangoku War God Musashi" He let out his keshin, He shoots the ball and seidouzan's goalkepper cats his hisastsu tenchqinue to block it but had failed resulting a goal.

The end of the first match came to its end with both team in a tie.

Miko suspiciously watched seidouzan made thier leave, she was about speak up until the familiar pain from before came resulting her to back away but trip making her fall down to her butt.

Kageyama and aoi who was near her saw this came to her asking if she was okay. She didn't respond her right hand on her head.

He back was facing them, they both looked at eachother wondering why she just fell and then stayed quiet.