TWENTY ONE - Burned history

Everyone stood just outside the now disbanned clubroom, looking to the right to see a box whole of burned soccer balls, "We coudnt change history back to the way it was." Shinsuke spoked sadly.

"Even sangoku-san and the others are gone, were the only members left..." They frowned then someone called them, they turn revealing haruna-sensei with a sad expression.

"What would coach endou have said to all of this if he we're still alive?" Everyone eyes widden, Miko slightly pushed everyone to step up. "What do you mean 'were still alive'!" She spoked, her eyes shows horror.

A heavy weight of guilt came into the girl's body making her breathe to come out uneven. "No way! Coach endou is dead!?"

"That can't be right!"

"Not right? But we all went to his funeral." Haruna said as she showed a data of coach endou death caused from a car crash, "it happened a month ago, on the day of the friend it between Japan and America." She turned to miko.

"Miko-san you were the one who send him to the hospital and you were the one who comforted natsumi, you don't remember?" She only look at her with the mixed of horror and confusion. "That's a lie! Coach endou is still alive!"

Tenma spoked, haruna-sensei only look at him suprised "Coach endou... is alive..." looking at eachone of them realizing that they were all being serious.

Her lips formed into a small smile, "He's alive?" Tenma replied with a Yes, she closed the file then smiled, "Okay. If that's what you say, I believe you." The boy nodded.

"Otonashi-sensei, Do you recognize me?"

"Yes! Fei-kun and wondeba, right? From the future." She said, "You still remeber them?" Shinsuke spoked confuse.

"Looks like only events involving coach endou's life have been rewritten." Miko spoked. "Huh? What do you mean?" Tenma turn to asked the girl.

Wondeba answerd, "History adjusted itself to be consistent with the situition, it wrote off endou memory as dead in order to explain his disappearance."

"Adjusted to the situation..." Akane nodded

"No matter how many times they expalin..."

"I still don't get it." Nishiki said sweating then rubbing the back of his head. "I see...coach endou is still alive... thank goodness." She said in relief.

"But maybe not for long." Fri interrupted, "If we don't do something soon, this timeline will grow fixed, His death will become a reality"

"Can't we just change histroy again?"

"Its very hard to remodify a timeline after its already been changed once." Wondeba exclaimed. "In short words, you can't."

Hearing this - tenma greet his teeth, "The only way to end all of this is by defeating protocol omega!" Everyone nodded to this, "in order to reduce coach endou..."

"We have to correct history."

"Also to bring back sangoku-san and the other as well." Haruna-sensei perked confused.

Explaining what happened, "They got brainwashed into hating soccer?!"

"Yes. According to doctor aruno, if we beat protocol omega, we may find a clue to changing them back." Haruna-sensei looked down in sadness

"Soccer ban.... coach endou.... the others...Why Are they doing this?"

"We have to beat them!" Tenma encouraged, "we have to beat protocol omega, to do that we have to get stronger!" They all nodded.