SIXTEEN - Hospital bed

Immediately shindou was send in a hospital, coach kidou was walking back and fourth clearly nervous and worried for the 2nd year.

Looking through the window outside the room everyone gasped when they saw an emergency operation happening.

"Shindou-kun's parent will be arriving soon" Haruna-sensei informed.

Everyone was just outside the room, waiting impatiently and patiently. "They're not done yet? It's been way too long." Hamayi commented worriedly.

It took a couple of more minutes before the door had finally opened revealing one of the doctors, Haruna-sensei and coach kidou bowed at the him before walking towards them following the other second years and third years.

He shook his head as a 'no' Before the door opened onces again revealing the nurses and thier captain on a hospital bed. They went to check on him immediately.

"The operation was a success, He'll be all right" Fuyuka assured before leaving the group.

"A month of rest?"

"His right leg will need to be in a cast for a while" This made everyone widden thier eyes - realizing that thier captain won't be playing at the finals.

"Captain... can't play?" Tenma murmured his whole body in horror. "Sir! Isn't there anything you can do? Our captain worked so hard to get to this point! The whole time, so we could get the holy road championship..." He plead bowing his head begging for a positive answer.

"I'd like to if I could.." the doctor said before leaving them.

The next day, miko didn't showed up in practiced. Some questioned her absents considering it was near finals and miko really help them with training.

"She had businesses to attend" Coach kidou answerd not giving more information at the curious players.

Others find this spactcuel considering she was silent - or more like neutral when the incident happened.

-

A knock was heard in shindou room quite early in the morning. He tilted his head to the side, the doctors just came a couple minutes ago surely it's not them, and it was too early for raimon to visit.

He answers saying to come in. The door opened first - until a black strand of ahoge peaked through the door before miko head came out surprising the male.

"Miko?!" He assured suprised to see the girl, she just laughed before inviting herself in. Currently the girl was out on her usual school-like girl outfit, now she wears a long white polo it's collar being the main focused while she wears a black skirt.

Her onces messy hair was now a little longer than the day the two met, "Good morning shindou-san! I'm sorry if I disturbed you" She assured smiling then looking away.

"Ah.. I mean, I could use your company rightnow.. It's quite lonely here" He vented looking out the window. "What are you doing here though? Aren't your supposed to be with the others..." He looked down in sadness. Upset at the fact he can't play at finals and bringing a weight over the shoulder beacuse of his injury

The girl didn't answer but let out a giggled, shindou was lost in thoughts to realized she had ignored his question - Then she had walked towards his became beside.

The boy glanced at her, she was carrying a very pretty boquie of a mixed of pastel blue and purple tulips wrapped all around with a light blue ribbon on the stem. His eyes looked at the girl suprised by her offerings while she putted the pretty flowers on the vase.