TWENTY SEVEN - Sengoku period <3>

Seven days came by and it was the day of the match. It was decided that tatsuke and the others will be joining the match with everyone helping the young ones through the week.

"Ara, I see you've actually come. I commend you for your bravery." Beta started, "But you've made a poor choice bringing those boys along with you." The blue haired girl eyed the kids.

They all frowned as thier eye brows formed distracling, " We'll make you eat those words!" One threaten.

"You're in for a big surprise if you think we're the same as before!"

"We'll beat you guys to a pulp!"

"Oh dear..." Beta faked a sad expression, "Don't screw with me!" She threaten with her diffrent voice which cause them to caught of guard. "I'll crush you all with one blow! Onces this ends, you'll never play soccer again!"

"We won't let you, We'll protect soccer!"

"Its a really tense atmosphere in here." Midori commented. "i knew I should've brought a pillow.." They heard miko's tired voice beside them they look at thier sides meeting no one but onces they looked down they saw a worn off miko sitting on grass inconveniently.

"Miko? You sound tired If you want you go sleep and we'll wake you up if anything happens." Aoi offered her a warm smile. Miko looks up at her as aoi turned into thin paper when meeting her gaze.

"I don't think I need more sleep.. I just woke up.." She mumbled, her eyes screams tired and her hair looked she just got out of bed but in a decent way. "Come to think of it, we didn't saw you more recently on this past week where were you?"

"Sleeping in." She put a hand on her chin as she let out a quiet yawn - covering her mouth in the process.

Everyone in the crowd then gasped loudly making the girls look towards them asking what was it about. An army of men and some were riding horses make thier way into the scene.

But what the crowd probably was suprised was none other than oda nobunaga himself showing up. "Show me your speciality in this so-called kemari battle." He pointed at a group.

The one infornt of his gaze here bowing at him eagerly - Toukichirou joined in. "Nobunaga-sama! Upon my word, I will lead you to victory!"

He hummed. "I look forward to it."

"Yes sir"

Akane looks down at the young coach, "Arent you mad?" Miko looked at her senior with a confused look. "He took your position as coach." She spoke. Miko blinked before eyeing the kneeling men. "No, not really" she said not looking at the female.

"I don't think it's necessary, I know he can bring us to victory so less work for me anyways. Either way if I want to order a demand on raimon they would simply listen to me so I don't see being upset with him."

"Wow you can be mature sometimes!" Midori teased, "i don't want to waste my saliva that's all." They all turned to anfiredtion seeing a carriage.

"That...!" The curtains opened revealed imagawa Yoshimoto. He scoffed a giggled behind his fan. "I look forward to seeing it... The sight of my Imagawa's army making a splendid victory as lord nobunaga bows before me in shame that Is."

The match between Oda and Imagawa will begin soon a kick off. It didn't take a genius to get the idea that the young ones was nervous at the moment but thier friend tatsuke assured then encouraging his friends.

The kick off started with tsurugi and die quickly gets past einam with teamwork but soon the ball gets stolen the gets passed to drim. "Make it in!"

Drim began thier counter, tatsuke and ichimasa mentally prepared themself but They were just easily pushed. Ichimasa falls down but tastuke forces himself to stand facing bit of difficulties but manage to do so.