SEVEN - Trust

"Miko-san!" Someone called, miko was walking towards the guidance office when she saw kirino running up to her.

She waved at him stopping in her tracks, "What's wrong?" She asked, the girl already knows what commotion the feminine boy wants but kept neutral. "Are perhaps not busy right now? I just have a few question about-" She cut him off "about kariya no?" She asked, he looked at her suprised but just nodded.

"Ehe what is that you would like to know?" She giggled woping out her devices out of nowhere.

"Uhm.. I asked tsurugi about this but I just want to make sure.." miko listened at him as he chooses his words "Is kariya perhaps a seed?" He asked, miko looked at him for a moment " hm, I expected you would asked me ehe" She said earning a confused face from kirino.

"I was suspicious of him also but I don't think I have the place to tell his true intention but I can en-sure you his not a seed kirino" She smiled up to him, the pink haired boy just looked away kinda expecting her answer, he glance back at her recalling her sentence again.

"What- what do you mean-" A loud bell was heard telling the students class is about to start, students around them started to hurry going to thier respected classroom,

"Ah, thank you miko-san for your time, I'll see you in practice" Kirino bowed to the girl as she smirked at him secretly, He went on his way while the girl watch him leave.

She continued her way to the guidance office not bothering knocking and opened the door. "Good morning, I would like to request something" She smiled ever so sweetly at the principal and his assistant.

Looks like being such a family have it's benefits now.

Practiced came and everyone was pumped up considering they have coming up match.

Drama started when kirino and kariya fought the ball, kirino successfully stole the ball from the male but before he can continue kariya fell to the ground alerting eveyone. He winced in pain holding his ankle, shindou came in need and asked if he's okay. "Kirino-senpai did it" He said, kuramada helping him up, he tried to stand just to almost fell back.

The others scolded kirino for doing such move which he tried to deny it saying he didn't do it, he was cutted off when kariya defended him much to his suprised.

After kariya announced he was fine shindou shouted to continue practice, kirino looked over to the benches looking for the ravenette, He saw her, she was already eyeing him.

Miko just smiled up to him, eyeing him that she saw what happened, he broked eye contact when kariya went passed him. Purposely angering the pink head.

Time skipped and everyone was in the bus, ichino and aiyoma made a silent complain on how they were still benched kinda jealous on how the first year got to play this match despite being new.

Kidou heard this and told them to be ready in all times, miko who was sitting next tsurugi beacuse her sit before was occupied by kidou not that she minded sitting next to tsurugi really.

Shinsuke looked over the window suprised of the place followed by others, "so thats the Russian roulette stadium where we'll be holding the games!" Hamano commented.

"First time?" Miko asked them, they nodded. "Eh? You been here before miko-san?" Shinsuke asked curious. She just nodded not looking at them, "Only for business purposes.." She said, recalling her memories.

Arriving, every team who made thier way to nationals was lined up into the field while weird looking men who was wearing some gray clothing marked thier way around.

The holy emperor said his spech, miko didn't bother listening. It was night time so the bright light and the dark sky combined made her tired.

Tommorow came, everyone was in front of this train, according what miko was told this what will bring them inside the stadium.