Sleep over

" Hey sweetie, are you searching me? "
said a melodic voice from behind. Kitty turned to find Yuvika standing besides her shoulder.

"Hi Yuvika, Wassup dude? You were nowhere to be seen in the class today, I thought we would have to change our plan of sleepover at your house tonight."

"Hey, are you threatening me Kittss?
Because there is no way, you are ditching our plan on last minute. Also, I was in cafeteria, had some sort of arrangement to complete before reaching home.
By the way, lemme remind you that you promised me something."

Kitty started show of thinking, as if she couldn't remember that pact.

"Don't play game with me, Kits. You promised to bring 'B' with you. How can you forget?" Yuvika said, with a bit of disappointment.

"Aahh! That one.
Yup, I did promise you to bring my sister to your house and I'm keeping that promise."

"Really? You are actually bringing her? I knew it, I knew that only you could do this otherwise she had denied to me."

"I know my sister is a little bit, actually very much.. Of.. Over-dramatic." Kitty bring those words sheepishly.

Just when another person came from behind, "Ohh yeah? Then, why don't you call some un-dramatic one? Why bother to invite me?"

Yuvika changed nervous glares with Kitty. Kitty reassured her, "Don't worry Yuvi,  she's gonna come, no matter how hard it's for her.
Isn't it "B" ?" Kitty said forcing the last letter harder.

"Yep, I'm in."

Yuvika smiled on hearing this.
She confirmed once again, "So, we all three are in for my B-Day bash. Aren't we guys? "

"I swear Yuvi, if you ask this question again, I'm gonna kick you really hard." Bebo said, again being rude to her.
But, Yuvika didn't mind, she actually liked that kind of behavior from her. Bebo knew it too well.

"Oh c'mon Bebo! Don't be harsh towards the birday girl. "

"yeah sure Kitty 🐱 catty."
Kitty rolled her eyes and signaled towards their car, to fetch the necessary items that Bebo had asked the driver to bring.

They took the material and instructed the driver to return SM, before them going to Yuvika's house.
Then, they reached her home in Yuvika's car.

As most of the times, her home was empty except some workers. Her parents used to be abroad, working with international delicates. Yuvika used to live alone, besides that's the reason she would do most of the house parties at hers.

Before wasting any further minutes, Kitty went upstairs to the room, which used to be designated to her, whenever Kittu come over her house.
It was apparently a big house, with larger rooms. But, it was so beautifully designed that no one could find any wastage of space.
It was quite different from Sabherwal Mansion.
This has a lot of compartments which of course were much for show than use as there was no way, anyone could use gym 💪 , table 🎾 tennis, basketball 🏀, ⚾ baseball and 🏊 swimming pool along with 🏈, ⚽ soccer and 🎱 pool at the same time.
Specially when this house use to be empty of 👬 people who really own it.
Either because of guilt or the love for their daughter, Yuvika's parents try to fulfill her most of the demands. Kitty preferred the first one.
It was quite obvious that Yuvika would want a movie 🎥 night tonight, so Kitty started finding her appropriate clothes before going to bathroom 🛀
Meanwhile, Bebo was stopped there by Yuvika, because she wanted some routine care tips from her, which she was happy to talk about.
Kitty took a 🚿 long hot shower to remove her tensions. She wanted her mind to have some space so that she could think clearly.
After returning from here, Bebo would want the promise of her to be fulfilled. Kitty was certain that she and Mike Tyson have grown to be friends from strangers. But, to draw his attention towards Bebo was still a task to do. Kitty wanted to atleast start the path towards his heart, so that she could find how to mend that way away from Maddie, towards Bebo.