EPISODE 25: "To belong to each other"

As we see a montage of Shaurya's superhuman deeds, we hear his voice telling us, "It wasn't to be different from them

As we see a montage of Shaurya's superhuman deeds, we hear his voice telling us, "It wasn't to be different from them. It was to be similar to them. I didn't want to be special. Actually, I wanted to look normal. So I chose. Now it's time for me to be truthful with you."

He takes Anokhi to his place and takes off his shirt, standing in front of her with nothing hiding his prosthetic. He tells her that this is the real him, and asks if she'll be okay with him this way. He thinks, "Now it's time for her to be truthful."

While Shaurya gets dressed again, Anokhi gulps down several glasses of water. She looks a little startled when he returns, but she nods that she's okay. Shaurya asks if he scared her, and she just gives him a nervous little smile.

Team Leader Vicky goes to see Bartender Shaan at the Fox Bride Star restaurant and asks for some noodles. As he eats, he says the noodles are great, but that he thinks they're not what Bartender Shaan really does. Bartender Shaan stills as Team Leader Vicky addresses him by his title - Doctor Shaan.

Bartender Shaan says he's just a restaurant owner now, refusing to answer Team Leader Vicky's questions about Shaurya's prosthetic. Team Leader Vicky says that since Shaurya hurt someone, he needs to know how dangerous the device is.

Anokhi asks Shaurya why he said he keeps breaking down because of her. He tells her how his device malfunctions whenever he gets emotional over her, and she asks in alarm how it reads his feelings. Chuckling, he says it can't.

He explains that there are eighty-six connectors in his arm and leg which are powered by chips, and that he thinks the chips respond to his changes in heartbeat. He asks Anokhi if she's okay, and she says she is in that overly-bright voice. She thanks Shaurya for telling her and starts to leave, and the fact that she nearly walks out with Shaurya's cup proves that she's very much not okay.

After Anokhi is gone, Shaurya's nose begins to bleed.

At the airport, a crowd of screaming fans surrounds a van, trying to get a glimpse of their idol oppas. Team Leader Tez goes out with a megaphone to try to control the crowd, and he and one girl seem to recognize each other.

Bebo tells Kitty that the manager in charge of building the employee rest area is complaining that Manager Alok asks him to go for drinks every single day after work. Apparently Manager Alok was almost fired for abusing his power in the past, but Kitty spoke up for him.

She does so again now, saying that it was a misunderstanding and he would never do that, but she warns him that the construction manager is complaining. He says they're old friends and it's no big deal.

Anokhi and Reema are both home with the morning off, and Anokhi asks Reema for advice since she has a boyfriend (ha). She's wondering how she should act after learning about Shaurya's big secret, but Reema just says vaguely that she doesn't know. Anokhi asks what Reema talks about with her boyfriend, but Reema awkwardly changes the subject.

Shaurya sees Uncle sitting in the airport looking a little ill. He runs into Yash in the break room and says that he thinks Uncle sick and sleeping at the airport. Yash denies having a father, and he corrects Shaurya for calling him "Big brother."

Shaurya continues, worried that Uncle isn't well now that the weather is getting colder. Yash snaps at him to mind his own business instead of beating up people, but he gets a call from Director Raja before he says any more.

Manager Makkhan is called into the Internal Affairs office for accusations of abusing his power. He protests his innocence, but he's told that if there's proof he abused his power, his whole team could be penalized.

Team Leader Tez brings the young girl from the parking lot to sit in the employee break room, where she overhears Bebo gossiping that Manager Alok might get fired. Shaurya brings the girl a drink and tells Bebo that she's Manager Alok's daughter.

Anmol and his team prepare for a very serious assignment - controlling the crowd of screaming fangirls while the K-pop idols make their way through the airport. The guards take a bad beating, but they manage to hold the line.

Ahir meets Anokhi on her way out of the medical center to walk her to work, and he asks if things are going well with Shaurya. She tells him that she learned a secret about someone and asks if it's okay to act like nothing happened, or if it's better to have a conversation about it.

Ahir knows it's a secret about Shaurya and asks what she wants to do. She admits that she has a lot of questions, but she's scared to offend Shaurya by asking the wrong thing. Ahir says that Shaurya would have known that was a possibility when he told her, and says that it's weirder to act like everything is normal when it's not.

He jokes that of course, he hopes she and Shaurya don't work out, and he listens in as she takes a call from Shaurya and cheerfully agrees to meet with him. She hangs up and asks if she sounded natural, and he tells her honestly that she sounded extremely unnatural, heh.She's still forcing it a little when she meets Shaurya in the office, but he doesn't call attention to it. He tells her that Manager Alok's daughter Dolly is in the break room and he's not sure what to do, but Manager Alok himself arrives just in time to hear raised voices coming from the break room.

Dolly is yelling at Team Leader Tez for making her wait for her dad, but he says calmly that her father should know she's skipping school to chase after idols. Manager Alok goes in to discipline her, but she snaps that he's never interested in her anyway, thinking that all he has to do is provide financially for her and his duty as a father is done.

She tells him to focus on his own job instead of worrying about her, yelling how everyone was talking about him abusing his power. Manager Alok follows her when she runs out of the break room and finds the entire office staring at them curiously. Kitty sends Anokhi after Dolly and pulls Manager Alok aside to talk.

Anokhi finds Dolly in the restroom but the girl just hides in a stall. She gets a call from Shaurya on the radio saying that he'll be nearby if she needs help, and she's touched by his thoughtfulness.

He comes across Yash and Director Raja while they have a talk, and he recognizes Director Raja as the man who was beating up Yash the night of his terrible accident. He watches Yash, who seems nervous and uncomfortable.

Manager Makkhan insists to Kitty that he didn't have any ulterior motives behind asking the contract manager to have drinks with him. He says that he just wanted to be friends, and that they only went drinking one time, when he even paid. Kitty explains that that may have been all Manager Alok wanted, but the contractor felt pressured.

She tells him gently that his authority also carries responsibility, so if the other guy felt pressured, then that's Manager Alok's fault. She offers to talk to Internal Affairs on his behalf and put someone else in charge of the construction site.

When Reema arrives for her shift, she finds Anmol's parents and grandparents in the hallway looking for him. She takes them into the security office, where he looks kind of horrified as they tell everyone that it's his birthday, but he left the house without breakfast, so they brought breakfast to him. Only Reema notices how uncomfortable Anmol looks, ha.