EPISODE 11: "Drunken Confessions"

"Drunken Confessions: Do you want to see this through until the end, even though it may be hard?"

Anokhi seems to know that trouble's about to start when Shaurya sees that Ahir brought her home, but her efforts to clear up the misunderstanding are in vain - when she describes Ahir as Anmol's sponsor, Shaurya calls him out by name for doing something he's never done before.

The name "Ahir" rings a bell in Anokhi Bhalla's memory, and she asks Shaurya if he's the same Ahir that he mentioned to her before.
Turning to Ahir, she asks if that's why he never gave her his business card, and contrary to Shaurya's efforts to send her inside, she insists that she needs some questions answered first.

After hearing Shaurya's explanation about the contract and of Ahir's name being in it, she calls Shaurya out for deceiving her, and Ahir for only treating her nicely because of the will.

She scoffs at both of them, noting the similarities they share as cousins, to which both ask in unison: "In what way?"

Hah.

"You two have a peculiar knack for pissing people off!" she adds before stomping off.

Shaurya follows, causing Ahir to wonder if he actually has feelings for her.
With an arm barring her door, Anokhi Bhalla demands to know what else Shaurya lied to her about.

She's more scandalized that he even got poor Lawyer Yash to help him lie about the last page of the will, which she worries could get him disbarred.

The fact that Shaurya says he put Lawyer Yash up to it is of no surprise to Anokhi Bhalla, who adds, "I knew you had this side to you, but you really make me hate you when you act like this!"
She hurries into her apartment, slamming the door in his face.

Shaurya calls Lawyer Yash over to his place to strategize his next move, though his main concern is gaining Anokhi Bhalla's forgiveness. He throws out all his friend's suggestions as to what to do (like kneeling and begging, bringing her flowers), so Lawyer Yash tells him he's on his own. Good luck.