EPISODE 9: "Jealousy is an unexpected emotion I've never felt before"

Anokhi rather clumsily knots Shaurya's tie at his request, then looks in his fridge for breakfast, but he only has water and alcohol - and he's planning to get rid of the latter, he tells her, "Because I want to hear the next confession when you'r...

Anokhi rather clumsily knots Shaurya's tie at his request, then looks in his fridge for breakfast, but he only has water and alcohol - and he's planning to get rid of the latter, he tells her, "Because I want to hear the next confession when you're sober."

Anokhi Bhalla says she made a mistake because she was drunk, but Shaurya teases that she cried, clung to him and jumped on him last night - doesn't she remember? She huffs a denial.

He asks her to come have breakfast with him at the hotel, but she protests that it'll be like advertising that they spent the night in the same house. "But it's the truth," he says, grinning when she steps on his foot.

They end up at the hotel anyway, Anokhi Bhalla complaining about Shaurya's stubbornness.
Employee Raja spots them and comes over to speak with Shaurya, and although Anokhi Bhalla turns away at first to hide her face, Shaurya introduces her to his subordinate, telling him they're in a serious relationship.

Shaurya leaves to take care of some business, leaving her to finish breakfast on her own.
Gathering her courage, Anokhi Bhalla goes to tackle the mess in her burgled apartment.

Upset when he hears she went home, Shaurya tells her to go to a coffee shop and wait for him, and wraps up work early.
He's by the elevator when Shagun suddenly hugs him from the back, and he pushes her off with distaste.
She complains that he's embarrassing her by reacting so harshly, but he tells her not to do things that will embarrass her, and turns down her invitation to get drinks.

Shaurya finds Anokhi Bhalla sitting on a bench by her building and asks if she's okay, and she says to stop worrying, since she's scared enough already.
He says in that case she shouldn't have come here alone, but she says it's her home after all. He turns as to start walking and she looks closely at the back of his jacket, which has some whitish smudges on it, and smells his shoulders.

(Uh-oh. Is that what I think it is?)

"Did you really go to the hotel to work?" she asks. "You smell like makeup."
Shaurya tries to smell his clothes, confused, and she points out he'll have to change his suit jacket, too - it looks like someone hugged him from behind.
He suddenly swears in realization, and Anokhi Bhalla takes that as an admission of guilt; it's not like he takes the subway, she points out, so how can she trust him when he has makeup on his clothes at this hour?

He tells her to trust him, that he didn't do anything he shouldn't, but she's doubtful.
They enter her apartment to assess the damage, and Anokhi Bhalla confirms to Shaurya that nothing of value is missing (she includes her scrapbook of Anmol in this category, haha).

She spots a bra on the floor and lunges to put it away, causing Shaurya to smirk.
A sudden thought occurs to him, and he asks her where the contract for their relationship is.

Anokhi Bhalla finds it, but is puzzled by its location outside the box she was keeping it in.

As they head to the car, she wonders if this is going to be a problem.
He says it's most important that she's safe; it's his job to find out who is behind this.