Who is She?

uys, I really hope that you have read the disclaimer before I publish this story

Just for entertainment sake, don't take it seriously.

----> I have exaggregated a few things and made Pakistani laws and culture a little bit more cruel, as per the reports army is the one that decides the government's actions.
So, a little bit of monarchy can be seen there. You will find it soon whatever I have written. I just hope that you whole heartedly accept the storyline.

 I just hope that you whole heartedly accept the storyline

Crash Landing on You: Episode 1

A Pakistani soldier who finds himself in a situation he never thought he'd be in - protecting a lost Indian woman.

Anokhi Bhalla is a businesswoman who never expected to find herself accused of being a spy, and she uses every bit of her impressive wiles to try to get home and return to her comfortable life.

Crash Landing on You is completely different than you would have expected, and I mean that in the best possible way.

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~

EPISODE 1 RECAP
♡♡♡♡♡♡

In Delhi , just south of the Demarkation Zone between Pak and India, a beautiful woman is photographed with her famous actor boyfriend, Monty.

Later, there's a meeting with her staff discussing how to deflect a possible scandal by saying that the two are just friends playing a joke.
The woman, Anokhi Bhalla, just laughs, not really caring if there's a scandal because they've broken up anyway. She's more worried about the fact that her earrings were blurred along with her face, since they're part of a new accessory line her company is advertising, ha.

Anokhi owns her own company, having struck out on her own years ago. She takes a call from her eldest brother Raja , who informs her that their father is being released on probation after being incarcerated for (unspecified) financial crimes.

Anokhi just hangs up on Raja, and his wife Rani excitedly anticipates Raja finally being named heir to Queens Corp, the family company.

They attend a dinner along with younger son Pawan Bhalla and his wife Agni. It's obvious they're only there to garner favor, as the whole family flings barbs at each other under the guise of being very concerned about one another.