Mind your own Business dude!

nokhi is found hiding in Shaurya 's kimchi cellar by Vineet, who parades her out to the street at gunpoint

nokhi is found hiding in Shaurya 's kimchi cellar by Vineet, who parades her out to the street at gunpoint. Luckily, Shaurya was warned that Shaurya was in Lahore and borrowed Colonel Kapoor's car, and he arrives home just in time. He tells Vineet that Anokhi is his fiancee and to put the gun away.

Vineet lowers his weapon and Shaurya pulls Anokhi to his side. Vineet asks to see Anokhi's ID and frontline entry pass, so Shaurya thinks fast. He claims that Anokhi is a member of Division 11, a classification of spies stationed in India whose identities and missions are strictly confidential.

 He claims that Anokhi is a member of Division 11, a classification of spies stationed in India whose identities and missions are strictly confidential

He says that Anokhi is tired and needs to rest, and Anokhi conveniently slumps against him. Vineet glares at them, highly skeptical, but he's forced to let Anokhi go with Shaurya . When they're alone, Shaurya apologizes to Anokhi, but she praises him for showing up right on time and coming up with a plausible story under pressure.

In a gentle voice, Shaurya asks if Anokhi is hurt, and the way he's looking at her rattles Anokhi a little. He explains about Division 11, which manages special agents who live in India as spies, along with their entire families. Anokhi is alarmed that Shaurya basically told the entire village she's a spy, but he says it was the only way to explain how she looks and talks, and that she's leaving tomorrow night anyway.

They hear voices, and find the village wives at the gate. They've brought food, ostensibly for Shaurya 's return, but obviously they're there to learn more about Anokhi. They try to get in the house by offering to carry the food inside, but Anokhi pops up and takes it from them.

The women haughtily pepper Anokhi with questions about Division 11, but she seems to enjoy saying mysteriously that she's not allowed to tell them anything. After they close the gate, Anokhi and Shaurya hear the women say that they don't look affectionate and must be an arranged marriage.

Inside again, Anokhi asks Shaurya what he'll do when she's gone and people ask about her. Shaurya doesn't believe people will ask him about personal matters, but Anokhi points out that the wives' behavior just now proves they will. She tells him to say he got dumped because their personalities were too different, and not to date anyone for six months to keep it plausible.