EPISODE 27: "Woman, man, and adult"

fter Anokhi suggests they go on a trip together for Christmas, Shaurya goes home and rubs his arm as if it's bothering him

fter Anokhi suggests they go on a trip together for Christmas, Shaurya goes home and rubs his arm as if it's bothering him. "She talks about our future," he thinks. But Anokhi has noticed that Shaurya only talks about the present.

Bartender Shaan visits Anokhi that night. He tells her that Shaurya spent eleven years in a wheelchair after his accident, and that it's only been a year since he got his prosthetics and became capable of moving normally and having an average work life. He says that Shaurya has a pure heart and longs for affection, and that he likes Anokhi very much, which is why he's being reckless with his health.

 He says that Shaurya has a pure heart and longs for affection, and that he likes Anokhi very much, which is why he's being reckless with his health

e explains that Shaurya is very sick, with a lot of inflammation and internal infection. He asks Anokhi, if she cares for Shaurya, to please stop him from doing more damage to himself. He seems reluctant to say how that can be done, but Anokhi assures him that she's willing to do anything.

Reema arrives home to find Anokhi looking despondent. She asks if Anokhi is okay, but Anokhi just lowers her face into her arms and cries.

Shaurya removes his prosthetic and finds his arm and chest covered in large, purple bruises. He takes his temperature and finds it scarily high. He shuffles around his apartment, icing his arm as his voice narrates, "That night, like the flooding fog, our future was uncertain, and even our today was unclear."

he fog is so thick in the morning that a low visibility warning is issued, and many flights are delayed or canceled

he fog is so thick in the morning that a low visibility warning is issued, and many flights are delayed or canceled. All of the departments rush to make arrangements to accommodate delayed passengers, but they stop to stare out the windows in awe - they can't see even a few inches past the glass.

It looks like Reema and Anokhi had a bit of a drinking/venting session last night, judging by the empty bottles all over the living room. The doorbell rings, and Reema drags herself off the couch to answer it. It's Shaurya, looking for Anokhi, who's fast asleep on the living room floor, ha.

She whines when Reema tries to wake her, but she comes to instantly when she hears Shaurya's voice. She looks around at the empty soju bottles in confusion as Reema says with a smile that they created a friendship over drinks. Anokhi belatedly recalls alternately venting, laughing, and crying, and eventually they'd gotten so drunk thatReema suggested they drop to banmal and be friends.

 Anokhi belatedly recalls alternately venting, laughing, and crying, and eventually they'd gotten so drunk thatReema suggested they drop to banmal and be friends

Reema tells Shaurya that this is his fault - that Anokhi talked about him the entire time they were drinking, and even when the conversation would drift, she'd swing it back around to Shaurya. He tells Anokhi that she should talk to him if there's something she needs to say, but she defends that it was only because she was drunk.

The girls consider going for hangover soup before work, but Shaurya brings their attention to an emergency text from the airport regarding the dangerous fog. They rush to get ready, leaving Shaurya to sigh at the evidence of Anokhi being upset over him.

In her room, Anokhi holds the compass her father gave her, and she asks him to guide her so that she doesn't lose her way this time. Before rejoining Shaurya, she forces herself to smile.

As expected, most flights in and out of the airport are delayed, and Shaurya, Anokhi, andReema arrive at the airport to find it full of confused and upset passengers.

Anmol joins them, and Anokhi asks if this will be like last Christmas, when there was a similar dense fog for two days.

Kitty directs her team to take the delayed passengers to a prepared waiting area. Bebo panics when she learns that the gas isn't working at the restaurants, so Team Leader Tez calls the gas company while Shaurya and Anokhi are sent to the grocery store for cup ramyun and other emergency foods.

Team Leader Vicky watches Yash working and thinks of the questions his acquaintance, who's been surreptitiously following Yash, asked of him last night. Team Leader Vicky had told him that Yash is very smart and works well, but that he has no sense of compassion for others, and is annoying and condescending. He'd learned that Yash is a Tata scholarship student and one of Chairman Pawan's "kids," and that he and Manager Monty were meeting with Chairman Pawan that very moment.

When Kitty finds Team Leader Vicky looking thoughtful, he fibs that he's just worried about the fog. He wanders off, but Kitty notices that he was staring at Manager Monty's office, where Manager Monty is talking with Yash.On the way to the store, Anokhi asks Shaurya if he's sick, and she checks his forehead and finds him burning hot. She thinks he should see a doctor, but he jokes that it's just because he's alone with her. He insists that he's fine, but Anokhi can't help remembering that Bartender Shaan said he's actually very ill.

As one plane waits for permission to land in the thick fog, a passenger starts to gasp and clutch at his chest. He suddenly stops breathing, so a flight attendant starts CPR and sends another attendant to find a doctor. The pilot requests permission to land due to a medical emergency, but there aren't any free gates.

MP puts Ahir in charge of the situation, instructing him to find a gate that can be cleared quickly and determine the fastest route for the ambulance to get there. Ahir looks nervous, and everyone watches as he works frantically at his computer, but he finds a suitable gate and calls to tell them to move the plane that's about to be boarded away from the gate.

The gate employee refuses, saying that they need to get the passengers onto their plane. Ahir argues that even if the plane is boarded, it won't be taking off for a while, but the gate employee continues to insist that it's their turn. With everyone watching him, Ahir says firmly that this is about saving a person's life, and the gate employee backs down.

While doing rounds, Anmol notices that Reema doesn't seem to be feeling well. She says she was drinking last night, and he looks a little jealous, wondering who she drank with. But she bristles at his questions and refuses to say, and she declines his suggestion that she rest.

Growing serious, Anmol asks if it's bothersome to Reema that he keeps worrying about her. Aw, he looks so scared she'll say yes, but before she can answer, they get an alert that someone has collapsed.

At the grocery store, Anokhi stubbornly loads up the crates of cup ramyun herself, telling Shaurya to rest since he's got a fever. He smiles like she's the cutest thing ever and picks up a box, but she startles him by smacking his hand and taking it from him, threatening to get angry if he doesn't obey her. Shaurya is left to hover nervously as Anokhi does all the work, hee.

Oh no, the person who collapsed at the airport is Uncle.

Reema calls for an emergency medical team, belatedly recognizing the man on the floor.