EPISODE 7 RECAP

Following their fallout, Anokhi tries to find Shaurya at school, and finally comes upon him as he exits school; he spots her and pauses for a moment

Following their fallout, Anokhi tries to find Shaurya at school, and finally comes upon him as he exits school; he spots her and pauses for a moment. She gives him a tentative smile - but he turns away and leaves in his chauffeured car.

Anokhi chases, calling for him to stop, then grabs her bicycle to pedal furiously to his mansion.

She's so fast (and superhuman?) that Anokhi arrives at the mansion just as Shaurya's car does. He tries to push past her, but she insists on saying her piece, even if he doesn't want to hear it.

Anokhi blocks his way inside, prompting him to run the other way. She ends up chasing him around his front yard, which is pretty cute.

Shaurya manages to slip into the driver's seat of the car and drive off, leaving Anokhi shouting after him. (He can't be SO mad if he can still find satisfaction in sticking out his tongue at her, methinks.)

Just then, a sleek white sports car pulls up, the window rolls down, and a glamorous woman tells her, "Get in." Dumbfounded, Anokhi gapes, but the woman tells her to hurry: "You're trying to catch that guy, right?"

Anokhi rides shotgun as the white car weaves in and out of traffic, tailing Shaurya. He tries to shake off his pursuer, but she maneuvers her car with smooth control and forces her way in front.

Finally, she cuts Shaurya off, making him pull over suddenly and stop.

Shaurya emerges from his car, ready to give the woman hell, but she grabs a wooden kendo sword (because we all carry those around?) and starts toward him purposefully. And before she uses the wooden sword to hit Shaurya, taking him to task for his rudeness: "Who taught you to treat women like that?"

Shaurya protests, "Sis, you don't even know what you're talking about," but he does quiet down and defer to her and her big wooden stick. This is Kitty Sabherwal, just arrived from America, who takes an immediate liking to Anokhi.

Kitty apologizes to Anokhi on behalf of her rude younger brother, then tells Shaurya to drive safely and meet them back at home, ignoring his insistence that Anokhi is banned from their house.

Shaurya refuses to join everyone for dinner (which he later regrets when he's dying of hunger), leaving F2 and Anokhi to fill Kitty in on news.

Kitty asks if the other two agree with Shaurya's intent to kick Ahir out of F4. Yash doesn't, and Anmol starts to qualify his answer (he's a little more sympathetic to Shaurya), but Kitty cuts him off, figuring that it's clear that Shaurya's the only one pushing the breakup of F4. She urges Anokhi to eat up to prepare her strength "to fight that idiot." (FYI, Kitty does beat up on her brother several times, but she does it with some affection - and exasperation - so it doesn't come off mean-spirited.)

When Kitty drops Anokhi off at home, Anokhi wonders why Big Sis is being so nice to her. Kitty replies that their mother always said that people like them had no use for friends. With such an upbringing, the fact that Shaurya was even able to find friends in F4 was nothing short of a "miracle." This reminder at their broken friendship makes Anokhi apologize for causing the rift.