EPISODE 30 RECAP

hir takes Shaurya to an empty storage room to recover

hir takes Shaurya to an empty storage room to recover. He asks if Shaurya's illness can be cured, but instead of answering, Shaurya says that he knows Ahir likes Anokhi , so he doesn't like him much, but that he's also relieved because Ahir is a good guy. Ahir doesn't care for the way that sounds.

They're interrupted by a call from Anokhi on Shaurya's radio reminding him that Manager Alok is waiting for him. Ahir answers her because Shaurya is too exhausted, but he just tells Anokhi that Shaurya is too busy to talk and pretends not to know what she means when she asks if Shaurya is sick. She asks Ahir if he's her friend again, and he says casually that they've always been friends.

nokhi's job is to talk to the flashy lady setting up the huge flower arrangement in the terminal

nokhi's job is to talk to the flashy lady setting up the huge flower arrangement in the terminal. Anokhi gets backup from Anmol and his team, and when the lady claims that this is a public space for anyone to use, Anmol counters that exhibitions need approval, which she doesn't have.

She sobs that this is her art, but Anmol has his team begin removing the flower arrangements. The lady screams at the top of her lungs, so they all stop to stare at her, then go right back to what they were doing. HA, she's so surprised that she didn't scare them.

While Reema is grabbing one flower arrangement, Anmol reaches over and silently removes a small bouquet. He walks away without even looking at her.

As they head back to their office, Reema watches Anmol as he walks a bit ahead, picking up people's dropped bags and stopping kids from getting hurt. She asks him if he's mad at her, and he says quietly that he's not, butReema tells him that things feel awkward.

Anmol says that he's simply trying to find the right distance between them

Anmol says that he's simply trying to find the right distance between them. He admits that telling Reema his feelings was unprofessional and that he needs to fix things, but he says he doesn't want to pressure her in the process.

He asks her to wait until he finds the right distance, and Reema says she will, but then she asks him what he likes about her.

Anmol tells her haltingly that he likes everything about her - how curt she is, how she's cute when she's cranky, just everything.

He suddenly apologizes for crossing a line again, and Reema apologizes for asking. ButAnmol smiles and thanks her for giving him the chance to say it. He turns away, and Reema has to slap herself to snap out of her daze. Can't say I blame her... the boy is pretty swoon-worthy.

As Manager Alok watches the flower spectacle, he notices a man in a suit taking notes. He follows the man, who even seems to be taking notes on the water fountain, and when Bebo finds Manager Alok, he tells her that he thinks the guy is on the anonymous assessment team. They decide to follow him to get an idea of what he might object to, so that they can plan ways to counter anything negative.

Ahir leaves Shaurya to rest in the storage room, but he runs into Anokhi in the hall and has to think fast. But he's terrible at lying and Anokhi knows something is up, so Shaurya just comes out and tells her that he was doing some organizing. As soon as she sees him, Anokhi forgets all about Ahir, so he leaves sadly.

On their way back to the office, Shaurya tells Anokhi that he doesn't feel sick, and she believes him. She says that it's been two months since they moved to Terminal One, and that she wishes she could hold his hand while they walk. Shaurya grows dizzy again, then his nose starts gushing blood, but he refuses when she wants to take him to the medical center.

He rushes to the men's room to wash his face, but his nose won't stop bleeding.

Oof, he looks terrified.

He misses a call from Bartender Shaan, but Anokhi calls him and tells him that something is wrong, so Bartender Shaan heads to the airport. Before he goes, he removes a vial of green liquid from a small drawer and takes it with him.

While Shaurya is still in the men's room, Director Raja's henchmen come in en masse and silently surround him. They're joined by the stalker that Shaurya beat up after he cut Anokhi , who's a lot braver with a gang backing him up.

While waiting outside, Anokhi peeks in and sees that there are a lot of men just standing around Shaurya. He'd told her that the people he fought yesterday were thugs, and she correctly assumes that these are the same men and goes for help.

Stalker tells Shaurya insincerely that he never intended to hurt anyone with that knife, that he feels bad about what happened, and that he has a great boss who bailed him out of jail. He invites Shaurya to come with them and discuss this elsewhere.

Anokhi asks Anmol to check the men's room, because she thinks Shaurya is in trouble. It's empty when Anmol arrives, all except for Shaurya's radio, so they call Team Leader Vicky to report that Shaurya disappeared. Team Leader Vicky has someone check the CCTV footage, and as he's reporting back that Shaurya left with a group of men, Ahir wanders by and sees what's happening.

Team Leader Vicky sends as many of his team as possible to intercept the henchmen in the parking lot, with Anmol leading them.

Anmol tries to makeReema stay with Anokhi , but when she objects, he just sighs that she's stubborn and gives in.Both Yash and Kitty wait for Manager Monty to make a decision. Finally, Yash gets a text from Manager Monty saying that he's not going to endorse his plan to privatize the airport, so Yash storms away from his desk to make a call.

Team Leader Vicky finds him, wanting to talk about Director Raja, who's Chairman Pawan's right-hand man and the one in charge of all carrying out the chairman's dirty work. He reminds Yash of his friend who was a Tata scholarship student, then one day he wrote a negative article about Tata. A week later he died in a suspicious car accident, prompting the NIS to begin tracing Director Raja, which led them to Yash.

But Team Leader Vicky is primarily interested in why Director Raja is after Shaurya. Yash is shocked to hear that Director Raja's men just led Shaurya out of the airport, and Kitty is also alarmed, having overheard their conversation.

Anmol and his team manage to find Stalker and his men in the parking garage, and Stalker chuckles when he recognizes Anmol as the guard he got away from. He denies that there's anything going on besides a conversation with Shaurya, and Shaurya even asks Anmol to let them go or people could get hurt, but Anmol says that he was ordered to stop Shaurya from leaving the airport.

When Bartender Shaan arrives at the hospital, he asks Anokhi to meet with him. She fills him in on Shaurya's abduction and the fight last night, almost frantic with worry, and he mumbles, "I didn't make it for that purpose." He tells Anokhi that they have to stop Shaurya.

Yash tells Team Leader Vicky and Kitty not to make a fuss, saying that he'll bring Shaurya back. He warns that violence will become a problem at the airport if they intercede, but he also promises that he won't run away this time, and that he won't let Shaurya die. Kitty begs Team Leader Vicky not to go along with this, but Yash tells him that this isn't about being sentimental.

In the parking garage, the security officers are surrounded by even more thugs. Shaurya pleads with Anmol to let them go before his people get hurt, but before Anmol has to make a difficult decision, Team Leader Vicky does it for him and orders him over the radio to withdraw.

Anmol balks, and his team look to him for a final order.

Bartender Shaan gives Anokhi the vial of green liquid, saying that this will stop Shaurya.