EPISODE 14 RECAP

During a break, Anokhi hands out bottles of water, and her eyes go huge whenReema asks where Shaurya is (so do Anmol's - aww, somebody's jealous!)

Reema says she just always sees them together, and Anokhi denies it, a little too forcefully.

Belatedly, Anokhi realizes that she's made a spectacle of herself in front of everyone. Nobody says anything, but the suspicious coworker smirks to himself.
Anokhi finds a quiet spot to be alone, near the man who's been watching her all afternoon. He notes that she makes mistakes because she's too sensitive to what others think, and when she asks who he is, he tells her not to ask or she'll get hurt. He mutters that she has a good soul but bad luck when it comes to parents, somehow aware that she was hurt by her parents when she was young.

Reema's employee gives Yash the numbers she prepared, and Shaurya approaches to give his presentation, looking like he'd rather be anywhere else. He unrolls a detailed drawing he's made of the terminal, showing that the area Kitty wants for the lounge is removed from the other stores, which would make it difficult for the passengers to find if it were a retail place.

Anokhi takes the mysterious man for ice cream and asks if he has some sort of mystic power. He says he did study them for fun once, but that his true area of study is psychology. He says that he guessed that her parents neglected or abandoned her by the way she cares about others' opinions, and when he sees her expression, he congratulates himself for nailing it.

He tells Anokhi that she puts up a wall because she's scared people will disregard her. He says she just needs to be honest, and to accept those who like her, while disregarding those who don't.

Ahir invites Anokhi to lunch, and while he's waiting, he overhears some employees gossiping that Anokhi and Shaurya are dating. They joke that they can see why Anokhi likes Shaurya, but that all she has going for her are her looks. Ahir interrupts to politely ask which jerk is spreading such a rumor.

Of course, it's Mr. Nosy from Anokhi's office who's gleefully telling everyone about the latest dating scandal. The rumor eventually makes its way to Manager Alok and Kitty.
Anokhi notices that Shaurya skipped lunch, so she brings him a coffee to thank him for her latte this morning. His grateful smile is gorgeous, but it doesn't last long as Manager Alok comes in crooning about love. He crows that he heard they're dating and that Anokhi spent the night at Shaurya's place, making so much noise that the entire office hears.

Anokhi runs off, furious, to find Reema. She goes after Reema with guns blazing, accusing her of starting the rumor when she knows how much such rumors can harm another woman. She doesn't believe Reema when she says she didn't start any rumor, and that she didn't even know it was Shaurya's house Anokhi was leaving this morning.

Reema finally convinces her, which just confuses Anokhi more, wondering who could have told everyone.
Anmol hangs outside the door while they argue, and eventually Shaurya finds them. He literally yanks Anokhi out of the room to tell her that someone overheard them in the storage room.

He apologizes for not telling her sooner, and steps towards her, possibly to comfort her. But she reels back from him and he stops cold, and lets her walk away when she says she needs to be alone.

Kitty is furious with Yash when he decides to grant the space she wanted for an employee lounge to Reema for another store. She accuses Yash of playing favorites against her and Shaurya, disbelieving that he made the decision purely for business reasons.

When she informs her team, Manager Alok turns on Shaurya, saying that his presentation must have been terrible to lose against Reema's plain document. He continues that Shaurya is only successful in love, adding that Anokhi should try working harder instead of beguiling new employees.

Shaurya remembers how worried Anokhi was that people would look down on her, and he thinks that it's because he's experienced that first hand, her words hurt all the more because she was right. He speaks up, admitting that he didn't do his job well, but that that's all it was.
He snaps at Manager Alok for bringing an innocent person into it, and when Manager Alok yells at him for being insubordinate, Kitty tells Manager Alok to stop.

She's so mad that she offers to let the two fight it out like men. Manager Alok sits down, and Shaurya starts to leave to do his rounds. But he turns back to tell everyone that Anokhi didn't do anything, and that he likes her, but it's a one-sided thing.

This time he's the one looking for Anokhi as she cries in a storage room. Shaurya finds the door locked, and in his worry and frustration, he twists the handle right off the door. Team Leader Vicky is nearby and sees this, but he leaves Shaurya alone.

At the end of the work day, the guy who spread the rumors gets a strange call - a voice warns that if he spreads rumors again, he'll tell all of his secrets. Ah, it's Ahir, who tells him to apologize to Anokhi and Shaurya, then he'll reveal himself and apologize for this call.

Bebo makes a point to simper on the phone to her husband that something good happened at work, right in front of Kitty . After she brags about having a family to go home to and leaves, Team Leader Tez kindly tells Kitty not to wear herself out working.

Shaurya arrives home to find Anokhi outside his building, waiting to pick up her luggage. He invites her in, but instead, she asks him to bring her things out. When he does, he asks if she's okay, but she says sadly that she wants to erase everything that happened today.

She blames herself for being careless and acting foolishly, and admits that she just wants to hide away somewhere. Shaurya asks to see her address and he'll help her find her new place, gently insisting that it's easy to get lost in all these buildings when she tries to decline.

Upstairs in her new digs, Reema admires her sparkling-clean place and makes herself a nice steak to celebrate, wondering when her new roommate will show up. Downstairs, Shaurya goes still when he sees Anokhi's new address and realizes that she's moving into his building... oh boy, she's going to be Reema's roommate!

Horrified, Anokhi actually tries to run away, but Shaurya manages to stop her. He asks what she's so scared of, but she wails that she's embarrassed, not scared. Shaurya asks if she's embarrassed that he likes her, and that finally slows her down.

She admits, "It's me. I'm embarrassed about myself." Quietly, Shaurya tells her, "There's no such thing as a coincidence. Everything happens for a reason. Looking back, today will have become a meaningful day." It's the exact thing her father used to tell her, and she asks him how he knows that phrase.

Shaurya sweetly tells her to stop being embarrassed and go inside, but Anokhi stops him. She asks, "By chance... do you know my father?" From Shaurya's perspective. We see again the day he tried to throw himself down the stairs, and earlier when he and Yash ate together before the accident. It was Anokhi's father who served them their meal, and later saved Shaurya from ending his life.

In answer to her question, Shaurya tells Anokhi , "Yes, I do know him."