Lemme Show You people, Indians Are No Less

Crash Landing on You: Episode 10

What a fantastic episode!

Crash Landing on You packs a lot of suspense and redemption into this episode, re-igniting my excitement for the final countdown to the finish. Everything has changed and the stakes have grown higher, and it's possible that even former allies could turn against each other as their motives clash in this new situation.

EPISODE 10 RECAP

After one last, heartbreaking kiss, Shaurya finally succeeds in sending Anokhi back to India. A short time later, she shows up at the Anokhi's Choice building, stunning all of her employees by being alive, and offering a huge sale on all of her products for the first time in the history of the company.

It happens to be the day when the board of directors will be voting on whether to appoint Agni, Anokhi's sister-in-law, as the new CEO of Anokhi's Choice. Making her way to the boardroom, Anokhi runs into Secretary Makkhan , who bursts into tears to see her alive and well and grabs her in a huge hug, making her crack her Tough Boss expression and smile a little.

Just as the board members are all voting on favor of the change and Agni is simpering in victory, Anokhi walks into the room and gives them the shock of their lives. She takes pity on the board members and sends them scurrying back to work, then tells Agni that she'd always pegged her as impatient and greedy.

At the DMZ, the ducklings are back to their regular patrol schedule. But they're worried about Shaurya , who hasn't been eating or sleeping well since Anokhi left. He spends time thinking about his last day with Anokhi, and after dark, he's approached by a very tentative Ronny.

They go somewhere private to talk, where Ronny tells Shaurya that he's spent his whole life listening to others and never gets to talk about himself. But he says he once met someone who listened to him, and he shows Shaurya the wallet his friend gave him as a birthday gift. Inside is a note wishing Ronny a happy birthday, and signed by Yash.

We flash back to ten years ago, when the swine flu was raging through the area. Ronny's son, Pinku, was an infant at the time and became very ill, but the hospital was out of medicine. Yash had shown up at Ronny's house with medicine and a nurse and saved Pinku's life, and although Ronny hadn't been able to pay him back for it, Yash had taken what money Ronny could offer as an acceptance of his gratitude.

Very soon after that, Ronny had been ordered by Vineet to wiretap Yash and listen in on him. Ronny had balked, but his mother had been arrested for trying to cross the border, and Vineet had promised to get her out of prison. Ronny had heard Yash discussing Vineet and his crimes, and how he was planning to take the evidence to the Trial Bureau in Lahore. Yash had had one chip with the evidence on them - one he was carrying to the Trial Bureau, and the other he'd hidden inside his watch.