La.. La.. land

*******It's a parallel universe and a slightly different timeline

*******
It's a parallel universe and a slightly different timeline.
Here,
ShaKhi are in relationship.

Character sketch :
Anokhi - : cute, sometimes bossy, completely nerd and naive teenager  who is loved by all And is totally deserving to be Shaurya's stupid girl.

Shaurya Sabherwal - ) equally nerdy, is a teenager just like her,  is a Z gen kid just like Anokhi, also behaves like a really stupid guy sometimes.

Kitty Sabherwal : a complete badass, lesbian.
Has a crush on Reema Rajput, but tries to hide that from everyone, although almost all people know about their relationship that they have some sort of great chemistry, but fake fight with each other to break sexual tension.

Reema Rajput : believes in Anokhi more than herself, is a cinnamon roll, but can become tigress according to the situation, is a Bisexual, loves Kitty Sabherwal but denies to accept.
.........

-»-»-» Once Shaurya proposed Anokhi, and she reciprocated his feelings, Shaurya became addicted to propose her again and again.
But, every single time, he would fear the same way as it was his first. He feels that he's not worthy enough of finding his true love in Anokhi and she would turn her back too with him, the same way people have done till now.
While Anokhi knows this fear and want to show him that nonetheless he asks a zillions of time, her answer will be the same.
She's eager to be with him, the same way he's for her. She wants to show him that they both are worthy enough for having each other.
She loves to do this and would do it, until Shaurya takes this shaky feeling out of his head.
But, I the twist is that, other than ShaKhi, no-one knows this thing.

-»-»-»  Oh So Shaurya Things