Gone But With A Price | 01

(A/N; This first chap is like nearly word for word of my Nico and the Batfam fic because I didn't want to go through the pain of killing everyone again. Some of its different tho so still read it.)

***

"While troubles are rising, we'd rather be scared together than alone".

- Song For Bob Dylan | David Bowie

November 12th | 1994

The evil primordial stood with a menacing grin as she watched the death and destruction she was causing.

"You puny half-bloods can't stop me, you will feel my wrath and die in the hands of greatness" Gaia said in a chilling manner which would've sent shivers down each an every demigod's spine if they weren't consumed with adrenaline.

Her followers arose from behind her and she smirked. Every Greek monster ever recorded in history was on the battlefield.

They were hopelessly outnumbered.

As Greek and Romans united to defeat Gaia, the gods flashed in. It was then that every realised the true seriousness of what was happening... they had been fighting for days but they got no where.

Percy lead hundreds maybe even thousands of demigods into war and the number of losses seemed to get higher and higher by each minute that went by.

Suddenly Percy heard a blood curling scream and looked to see Leo with a spear right trough his heart. The sight seemed to much to bare... he knew his cousin was gone but he refused to believe it.

He immediately travelled over to him through the mist, but it was too late, the boys heart had already stopped, he had already taken his last breath.

"Leo I'm so sorry, you didn't deserve this fate, I promise that I will avenge you" Percy said as a tear rolled down hi cheek.

Percy has lost so many things in this world, seen so many people he loved die, he wasn't sure if he could take one more hit before he became broken beyond compare.

He turned to Gaia with a newfound fury swirling around in the sea green colour of his eyes, they seemed to have darkened considerably as he was consumed with the need for revenge.

Without a seconds thought he fought his way through her followers showing no remorse.

A look of overwhelming rage contoured into his features, a look thirsty for blood, her blood.

Though he stopped dead in his tracks upon hearing another scream, followed by yet another one shortly after that. The son of Poseidon looked over to see Frank and Hazel, he had tried to jump in front of a spear for her but it just went right through his heart and into hers. It was oddly poetic in some twisted way, their hearts beat as one and in the end, died together.

Percy's face fell from rage to just complet and utter distraught loss. Though he couldn't dwell to much at the way his heart broke more and more...

A Minotaur began to charge at him forcing him to snap out of his trance as he engaged into combat.

Nico jumped in to help his older cousin and they two killed the monster in a matter of seconds.

"NEEKS!" They heard Will scream and they turn around to see him, cornered by 3 Emposi.

"Go! I got this!" Percy told him, and Nico took off in a spring to go help her.

Percy fought gruellingly through even more monsters, sustaining many injuries himself. It was as though they never stopped coming, and they didn't, they respawned by the minute.