Platonic Love Of My Life | 36

"Time takes a cigarette, puts it in your mouth, you pull on your finger, then another finger, then cigarette".

- Rock N' Roll Suicide | David Bowie

November 15th
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

Sirius was right of course because 2 days later, Percy awoke and to Madam Pomfreys shock the first thing he did was ask for a cigarette. She gave him a stern glare and a small telling off then went to tend to her other patients.

Blaise who was sat by his side smirked slightly, "you really are something Jackson" he said and Percy looked over at him and smiled, "you love it though" he said.

"Maybe" Blaise replied, fighting back a smile.

"Wooow is the stone hearted Blaise Zabini falling in love?" Percy teased, a smirk spreading across his face.

"I suggest you shut up Jackson" Blaise warned, still fighting away the smile.

"Why don't you make me?" Percy flirted shamelessly.

"Okay can we tone the gayness down a little bit?" Harry said with a smirk as he walked in.

"Wowww such a cockblocker" Percy groaned.

"When did you wake up?" Harry asked, and Percy shrugged which he found was really painful to do.

"You aright love?" Blaise asked with a frown, noticing the obvious pain contorted into Percy's face.

He had subconsciously grabbed his hand, and Percy squeezed it right in reassurance, "I'm fine calm down, I didn't realise shrugging could hurt so much" he said with a small laugh.

"And I just woke up a couple minutes ago" he added turning to Harry.

"First thing he asked for was a fag" Blaise said with an amused smirk.

"Figures" Harry replied with a shrug.

"Hey hey, no shrugging it's not fair, I saved your life you know, show some respect" Percy said with a slight pout.

"You know Padfoot said you'd guilt trip me about this but I had no idea it would be so soon" Harry mused and Percy grinned.

"I'm a shitty person" he chirped.

"I'm not so sure about that I mean you did risk your life for me and all and you'd literally die for a pigeon and no shitty person would die for a pigeon" Harry claimed.

"But pigeons are so cute" Percy smiled, "I'd so die for a pigeon, what kind of heartless animal wouldn't die for a pigeon?"

"Umm like everyone apart from you" Harry snorted.

"Harry are you insinuating that you would just let a poor innocent pigeon die?" Percy gasped.

"Well I'd probably try to save it but I wouldn't die for it" Harry said rolling his eyes.

"Harry how could you? I bet you wouldn't even die for Minnie the kitty" Percy said in mock horror.

"Hey now that's different, Minnie the kitty is our mascot I couldn't possibly let her die" Harry said, looking appalled that Percy would assume so low of him.

"Speaking of, where is she exactly?" Percy asked with a raised brow.

"Don't worry, since you've been here we've taken turns looking after her" Harry reassured him.

"Draco has her right now, though it's mostly Pansy that's watching her to be honest" Blaise added and Percy smiled, "that's good".

"So do you have a fag?" He asked and Blaise rolled his eyes slightly but withdrew a cigarette pack from his pocket.