Harry and Percy Being Gæ | 21

"Nothing will corrupt us, nothing will compete, thank god heaven left us standing on our feet."

Beauty and the Beast | David Bowie

September 21st
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry, Scotland, UK.

Percy was walking with the golden trio back from the great hall.

"Did you see the new rule Umbridge put up?" Hermione asked Percy who shook his head.

"Apparently boys and girls aren't permitted to be within 6 inches of each other" she replied, rolling her eyes.

"It's pretty dumb if you ask me" Ron said, and the they nodded in agreement.

"Guess we'll all just have to be gay" Percy shrugged.

"Wait... that's actually not a bad idea..." Harry said with a smirk.

"You're gay?" Ron asked Harry in shock.

"What no! Well... yeah but thats not what I was getting at" Harry said shaking his head and Percy snorted.

"You want us all to be super gay in order to piss off Umbitch?" Percy asked and Harry grinned.

"Precisely!" He said and Percy mirrored his grin.

"Brilliant idea, plus you won't have to much pretending Haz" he said with a smirk at that last statement causing Harry to roll his eyes amused.

"I need someone to be my fake boyfriend, Ron?" He said turning to Ron who went wide eyed, shaking his his vigorously while Hermione laughed.

Harry then turned to Percy who sighed, "fine, as long as you don't catch feelings" he said teasing.

"This is going to be hilarious" Hermione said with a smirk.

"Umbitch is coming, hold my hand!" Harry shouted in a whisper to Percy.

"Of course darling" he replied jokingly, intertwining his hand with Harry's as Umbridge was walking along the corridor.

"Why do I feel like we should quote love songs to each other?" Percy asked in a whisper.

"Because you're weird" Harry replied with a snort.

"You love me really" Percy smirked.

"Of course my love" Harry replied just as Umbridge got into ears range.

"What is this?" She asked, looking at their conjoined hands in disgust.

"Whatever do you mean Professor?" Percy asked innocently.

"Why are you holding hands? There's rules forbidding you from doing so" she replied with a scowl.

"I thought that was just for the opposite sex" Harry frowned.

"It is for all... couples" she replied, her face scrunching up as though she had eaten a lemon.

"Oh we're just really close friends Professor" Percy replied with an emphasis on the 'really' as he fought back a smirk.

"Anyway we better be going Professor, toodles!" He said and skipped off swinging both his and Harry's arms as Ron and Hermione followed, both trying their hardest not to laugh.

Though as soon as the turned the corner into another corridor they all burst out laughing unable to contain themselves.

"What are you all laughing at? And why are Percy and Harry holding hands?" A voice asked and they looked to see Seamus and Dean.