Arthur Weasley and the Department of Mysteries | 40

"Red mutant eyes gaze down on hunger city."

- Future Legends | David Bowie

December 18th
Hogwarts School, Hufflepuff Dorms.

Percy's eyes shot open, something was wrong. He could feel it, he ignored it before but he was too overcome with dread to ignore it any further.

He jumped out of bed in one swift movement and slipped on his shoes.

He couldn't shake the feeling that someone he loved was in trouble, it was the kind of intuition no demigod could ignore.

His mind immediately went to Harry and with that thought he took off, exiting his dorm and further leaving the common room.

He didn't know what time it was, he didn't think to check, but given how quiet it was and the lack of people, he assumed it had to be quite late or maybe even the early hours of the morning.

He didn't care much of the time however, he just had to get to Harry.

He reached the Gryffindor common room in under a minute, despite it being on the whole other side of the school. He was sure Hogwarts must've helped him somehow because even for him, that didn't seem possible with how maze-like the halls were.

Just as he was about to walk up the stairs to the entrance of the common room, the portait swung open and a dazed Harry appeared, propped up by Ron and Mcgonagall.

"Merlins beard Black, now is not the time to be stalking around" Mcgonagall reprimand, though she didn't cease her haste, rushing out into the hall, practically dragging Harry along with her with the help of Ron.

"Something was wrong, I could feel it, I was right" Percy stated, following after them as they rushed through the corridor.

Mcgonagall side eyed him curiously but nodded, "Arthur Weasley, he's in trouble, Dumbledore has been alerted but we need to get Harry to him immediately" she explained.

Percy's looked at Harry for a moment but then to Ron, who seemed just as shaken as his friend but was holding it all together.

So from the looks of it, Harry's weird tie to Voldemort allowed him to see through the dark lords own eyes via his dream.

Percy cursed, he really needed to do something about this whole voldy's soul being in his mates head thing.

"Harry, where did this happen?" Percy asked the boy, meeting his eyes.

"Department of Mysteries" Harry replied hoarsely.

Percy nodded, "okay, I'll see you at Grimmauld Place" he said, looking between his two friends before taking off.

"Now where do you think you're going Black?!" Mcgonagall hollered after him.

"Sorry Minnie, but I'm quicker than the aurors" he shouted back before he disappeared behind a corner leaving the woman cursing under her breath.

Percy apparated as soon as he stepped foot outside, he felt himself be swept up by his own magic as he twisted and churned through what he could only explain as a narrow tube.

Then with a crack, he felt his feet land on a solid surface once again and there he was, standing in the department of mysteries. It was dark, silent, he walked forward and stopped, he listened, holding his breath.

That's when he hard it, a sharp intake of breath, a strangled scream, he ran towards the sound, it got louder.

"Help!" The familiar voice of Arthur Weasley called out.