Hufflepuffs Are Stoners | 32

"The sun machine is coming down, and we're gonna have a party"

- Memory of a Free Festival | David Bowie

November 11th
Hogwarts School, Slytherin Common Room.

The newest friend group of Hogwarts were sitting in the Slytherin common room, Percy trying to convince them that Bowie was the greatest musician of all time.

"I swear to god if you somehow whip that guitar out I'm going to break it" Harry said with a laugh.

"That wasn't even funny Harry, never joke about hurting my baby" Percy said, seriously and Harry laughed even harder.

"You know you're lucky I left her at GP" Percy said with a glare.

"Do we want to know what this is about?" Draco asked amusedly.

"He has a guitar fetish" Harry replied with a snort.

"Oh ha-ha, if Uncle Pads heard you talk like that he'd be disappointed" Percy claimed, shaking his head slightly.

"Padfoot is just as weird as you are" Harry smirked.

"We'll I don't need my Les Paul to prove that Bowie is a genius plus he doesn't play a Les Paul he plays a telecaster, his best guitarist of all time Mick Ronson was the one that played a Les Paul, may he rest in peace" Percy replied, reaching into his pocket and pulling out his Walkman dumping all the cassettes that he had on him onto his lap

"Percy you have an obsession" Harry deadpanned, holding back a smirk.

"Oh shut up, pick a number 1 through 5" Percy said, rolling his eyes slightly.

"Ooh 3" Draco answered for him and Percy grinned picking up the Ziggy Stardust cassette and popping it in.

"Okay now pick a number 1 through 11" he said.

"Uhhh 6" Harry said and Percy grinned putting on Lady Stardust, he turned it all the way up so they could all hear it through the headphones.

"Ohhh this is kind of gay, I see why you like it" Draco said with a smirk.

"It's not my fault he chose the gayest song" Percy said pointing at Harry accusingly.

"Hey he can't help his gayness, it's not his fault everything he does is gay" Draco defended jokingly.

"You're right, I'm sorry that you're so gay Harry" Percy replied in mock-sympathy.

"You're definitely gayer than me" Harry said with a scoff.

"Nah" Percy replied with a shrug.

"Percy you wear a leather jacket, listen to Bowie, sit like a gay, your hair is gay and you're wearing eye liner, I think it's safe to say you're the gayest of all of us" Harry listed off, a smirk spread across his face as he did.

"It's true, I honestly have no idea why girls even hit on you I mean it's pretty obvious" Blaise said with a smirk of his own.

"They probably think he's just doing a really good job at pretending to be gay" Draco mused.

"How many dudes do I have to snog before they get it man" Percy said with a groan.

"How many lads have you snogged exactly?" Blaise asked, his smirk growing.

"Like at Hogwarts or just in general?" Percy asked.

"Both" Harry said with a grin.

"Like 5 in Hogwarts and I don't even know how many I'm general" Percy replied with a snort.