Oui Oui Baguette | 07

"We're fighting with the eyes of the blind."

We Are The Dead | David Bowie

August 7th | 13: 17

The next day, Percy awoke with a hangover but thankfully he hadn't had any nightmares. It was worth it, he thought, enduring a pounding headache and throwing up rather than living through his worst memories.

Though surprisingly, his hangover wasn't too bad, he gathered that some water will probably numb the pain in his head.

He sat up from his bed and quickly got dressed, he heard people downstairs so he knew it must've been later than when he usually woke up.

As he walked out his room, he glanced over at the clock in the hallway seeing that it was 12 in the afternoon.

He wondered if Sirius felt as shitty as he did as he made his way downstairs.

"Sirius honestly it's your own fault, you shouldn't have drank so much" he heard Remus scold his uncle.

It was then that he walked into the kitchen to see everyone eating lunch.

"Hey Perce" Sirius said with a knowing smirk.

"Sirius" Percy replied, returning the smirk as he sat down.

"You alright? You look a bit pale" Molly said to him with a slightly worried smile.

"I'm fine Mrs. Weasley, I always look like a ghost in the morning, I see Sirius got those genes too" he said, sending Sirius a smirk.

"Must be all that inbreeding" Sirius replied with a shrug.

"Well you better eat something, you missed breakfast" Molly said, putting a bowl of soup in front of him and Percy sent her a thankful smile.

"Oh Bill, Charlie, this is Perseus Jackson, he's Sirius' nephew" Ginny said looking at her oldest brothers with a grin, still amazed at the fact Percy was there.

"Pleasure to meet you both" Percy said to them with a grin, "nice piercings man" he added to Bill.

"You too, I've heard a lot about you" Bill said, looking at the boy in surprise.

"I heard you tried to train a dragon... I'm not sure if it was true though" Charlie said and Percy grinned.

"Tried and succeeded my friend, though the American ministry took him off of me just because I brought him to my cousins birthday party and he sneezed on the cake, I mean it lit the candles... but also the whole cake and table as well" Percy said and laughter could be heard throughout the room.

"No way! What was his name?" Ginny asked in awe.

"Well it was originally Bowie, but we just ended up calling him Bo, he was a Hungarian Horntail" Percy replied.

"You're definitely Sirius' nephew" Remus said amusedly.

"A horntail? How did you manage to tame one?" Charlie asked in shock.

"It took a while, I also got this" Percy replied, holding up his sleeve to reveal a large burn mark covering his whole arm.

"Fucking hell!" Sirius leaned over to grab his arm, examining it in shock.

"That's a nasty burn, looks like it was untreated as well" Charlie said with a frown.

"Kiiiinda didn't tell anyone I had it because they'd take Bo away" Percy replied sheepishly.

"You're a dumbass" Charlie replied shaking his head.

"Hey I'm just glad he didn't get my face, this shit is my most prized possession" Percy replied with a lopsided grin.