It's The 18th Already? | 10

"I'd like to be a gallery, put you all inside my show".

- Andy Warhol | David Bowie

August 18th | 9:18 am | 1995
12 Grimmauld Place, London

(THIS CHAPTER IS RLY FUCKING LONG BTW SO I COULDN'T BE ARSED EDITING IT)

Percy was sitting eating breakfast sleepily with the Weasley's, Remus, Harry and Hermione; Sirius and Tonks nowhere to be seen.

"I'm really sorry" Remus whispered over to him sympathetically.

"What?" Percy asked confusedly.

"You'll see..." he replied and Percy just shrugged, going back to eating his cereal.

"Hey where'd you get the cereal? I thought we ran out" Ron asked Percy with a frown.

"I won a lifetime supply for killing the bitch who murdered my whole family" Percy replied with a shrug.

"Wait hold on, you won cereal for winning a whole war?" George asked incredulously, "that hardly seems fair" Fred inputted.

"Oh I got other things, I can't really remember em, the cereal one was the only one that I care about" Percy replied with a shrug and they all heard thunder struck outside causing everyone to jump but Percy.

"What was that?" Ron asked, his voice waving ever so slightly in fear.

"I have no idea" Percy said, eating another spoonful of his cereal. 

It was then that they all heard shuffling from behind the door and the hushed whispers of Sirius and Tonks.

"Just open the bloody door Sirius!" The voice of Tonks exclaimed in a whisper.

The door then flung open and the two jumped in, wearing birthday hats.

"Happy Birthday!" They both exclaimed, letting off party poppers all over Percy.

"Oh shit, it's the 18th already? Dam" he said looking mildly surprised.

"Bloody hell Perce, you're really something" Tonks said amusedly.

"We've got presents!" Sirius said with a grin.

"How did you even remember my birthday? I'm pretty sure I've told you like once" Percy said, looking slightly curious.

"Because I'm the best uncle in the world, now about those presents, I've got you exactly 16, you know to make up for every other birthday I missed" Sirius said, still grinning down at his nephew.

"What the fuck?" Percy muttered.

"That's Sirius for you" Harry said to him with a smirk.

"Come on! You have to open them all, it took me a very long time wrapping them all, by me I mean Moony, Moony wrapped them" Sirius said, pulling on his nephews arm, trying to get him up.

"Okay okay, I'm coming" Percy laughed slightly, standing up.

The man then dragged his nephew into the living room, everyone following behind.

As soon as Percy saw all the presents, his eyes widened significantly.

"You know... I know I'm bad with numbers but this looks more than 16" he said, looking over at his uncle in shock.

"Well I may have told everyone about your birthday so they're not all from me, I must say you're quite likeable even though we've only known you for 11 days, you must get that from me" Sirius responded with a smirk.