Number 12 Grimmauld Place | 04

"The times are a-telling and the changing isn't free."

- 1984 | David Bowie

21 minutes later | 14:03
Central London

Percy later found himself outside an apartment complex in a street called Grimmauld Place, a duffle bag slung around his shoulder and his uncle by his side.

He wasn't paying much attention to what Sirius did exactly to make a whole other house appear between of two conjoined ones.

He followed the older man into the house, hearing slight muttering as they walked along the corridor.

"A few members of the orders must already be here, now this location is very secret Percy, you mustn't tell anyone this is here" Sirius explained and his nephew nodded.

They came to a door and walked in, Percy trailing slightly behind his uncle.

The talking stopped and they all turned to look at Sirius, glancing over at Percy curiously.

"Umm, weren't you going to visit your sister?" Remus asked the man quietly as he walked up to him.

"I ended up finding out I have a nephew" Sirius replied in a hushed voice and Remus raised a brow at Percy.

"Who's the kid?" Tonks asked and Sirius smiled slightly.

"This is my nephew Percy" he said, putting a hand on the boys shoulder, no one missed the slight flinch he gave at the sudden contact. Sirius sent an apologetic look to Percy who gave a look as though to say it was alright.

"Regulus had a kid?" She asked in shock.

"No, he's Sally's" Sirius replied and she looked at Percy with wide eyes.

"Why exactly is he here...?" Tonks asked, trying not to sound rude.

"He'll be living here" Sirius replied with a strained smile.

"Do you talk boy?" Moody asked, his tone not the kindest.

"Yeah" Percy replied and the man looked him up and down.

"Not much it seems, though with an accent, American?" Moody asked and Percy nodded.

"Hmm, nasty scar you got there, where'd you get it?" he asked, referring to the scar that trailed up Percy's neck to his eyebrow.

"Nasty face you got there, where'd you get it?" Percy retorted and many people tried to hide their amusement, Sirius smirking slightly at his nephew, seeing what his sister meant in saying they were alike.

"Touché" Moody replied with a grin.

"Come on Percy, I'll show you your room" Sirius said and the boy nodded following his uncle out of the room and up the stairs.

Sirius lead him along the hallway to a room and opened the door to let him in.

"If two random twins suddenly appear, ignore them" he said and Percy raised a brow but chose not to question it.

"Well I'll be downstairs, make yourself at home" he said and Percy nodded watching the man walk out the room, closing the door behind him, leaving Percy alone with his thoughts which was never a good thing.

He sat down in the bed, which creaked slightly at the weight but not as much as he thought it would given it's appearance. It was an old, small double, four poster bed made with a dark brown presumably mahogany stained wood, with dark purple velvet curtains drawn open at either side.

Suddenly he heard whisper and shuffles from behind the door and looked up with a raised brow.

"Oh shut up Ron, when we asked you to go exploring with us we didn't mean for you to annoy us" a hushed voice said.