A Toad Bitch And A Lovely Talk With Dumbly Door | 18

"If she says she can do it, she can do it, she don't make false claims".

- Queen Bitch | David Bowie

It was later that day that Percy was walking with Harry to Umbridge's office.

"I don't get why we don't just not go" Percy said to him as they waited for the staircase to come back.

"Because then she'll probably threaten to expel us or something" Harry replied with a shrug.

"Nah, I mean she doesn't have that authority and I don't think Dumbledore would agree to it" Percy reasoned.

"She'd find a way, I know it, that bitch is crazy" Harry said and Percy let out a snort.

They came to Umbridge's office and Percy knocked on the door, sending a nervous Harry a reassuring smile.

"Come in" the shrill voice replied from behind the door and so Percy pushed it open, walking in as Harry trailed behind him.

"Sit down, you two are going to be writing some lines for me today" the toad-like woman said, a cold look in her eyes as an ironically uncharacteristic smile spread across her face.

Percy and Harry say down at the desks which had parchment already laid out for both of them.

Harry then began to lean over to retrieve a quill from his bag when Umbridge stopped him.

"No no, you both will be using some very special quills of mine" she said with that god awful laugh, if you could even call it a laugh, it was more of an annoyingly cheerful hum which made a feeling of hatred stir between the two boys.

The ministry official put a quill in front of them each.

"There's no ink" Harry stated and she smiled condescendingly, looking almost disgusted.

"You won't need ink" she replied, her face twisting into a smile which made Harry's skin crawl.

"Wow neat, what do we write?" Percy asked, in his usual cheerful demeanour, a lopsided grin on his face.

She looked at him distastefully, as though she were trying her hardest not to gag.

"For you Mr. Jackson I want you to write 'I am a nuisance' you Mr. Potter shall write 'I must not tell lies' am I clear?" She asked the two boys who just stared dumbly at her.

"How many times?" Harry asked and that spine-shivering smirk found it's way back to her face once again.

"As many times as it takes for the message to sink in" she said, a dark look in her eyes that reminded Percy of Gaia.

"Umm how do you spell nuisance?" Percy asked her and she glared at him.

"Oh he like actually can't spell to save his life, he's dyslexic, he has to use a spell that fixes his writing" Harry said to her and she rolled her eyes.

"You may use the spell then Mr. Jackson" she seethed and Percy grinned.

"Thanks!" He chirped, charming the parchment.

The two boys then started writing their lines, as soon as Percy finished he heard Harry let out a hiss of pain and looked over to see his very writing carving into his hand.

He then realised the same thing was happening to him, he thought that this surely wasn't legal and looked up at the woman with a raised brow.

"Do it do it again or...?" He asked and she glared at him.

"Has the message sunk in?" She snapped and he shrugged.

"I dunno, I don't even know what this was for, was this supposed to teach me something?" He asked and he saw the fury come over her menacing eyes.