What A Bunch Of 13 Year Old Girls | 19

"I'd rather stay here with all the madmen than perish with the sad men roaming free, and I'd rather play here with all the madmen for im quite content they're all the same as me"

All The Madmen | David Bowie

21:13 pm
Hufflepuff Common Room, Hogwarts

Percy made his way back to the Hufflepuff common room later that evening, his conversation with Dumbledore running through his head.

They were going to collect all the horcruxes and destroy them all at once, Dumbledore already had the diary, he knew where most of them were, though he suspected that Voldemorts snake was one which would prove to be a challenge to retrieve. Salazar Slytherins locket however might be just as hard, Dumbledore believed it was in a sea cave of some sort but wasn't certain of exactly where. He had been looking for a while now and thought he was close so it was a start.

The headmaster had given Percy a job of getting Helga Hufflepuff's Cup which was locked in Bellatrix Lastrange's vault in Gringotts. He had said that Percy would have to brew a polyjuice potion in order to assume his late cousins identity and that the best time to do it would be a weekend, saying how Percy could use the excuse of going home to visit a relative. Percy however pointed out that the golden trio knew Sirius was his only living relative so Dumbledore opted to wait until hogsmeade where Percy could just sneak off.

The plan was quite stable and Percy had little to no doubt that it would work, so he just had to make the polyjuice potion. Making the potion was simple enough and Dumbledore would be providing him with some of his late cousins hair, (where he got it from, Percy didn't know), but Percy was quite impatient, he wondered if in Artemis saying he could transform into any animal he wanted that it included humans. He doubted it but then again she hadn't been too clear...

He stopped in his tracks when he realised something, transfiguration is a thing.

Now he had only once transfigured himself to change his appearance but it was only to change his hair and eye colour. Though even then, that proved it was possible, he would just have to learn how to do it and become stronger at it.

Lucky for him, there wasn't much that he couldn't do if he really put his everything into it. He knew he could do it, it would just take some time, he hoped less time it would take to brew a Polyjuice potion.

He he got the the basement, he tapped on the barrels to the tune of Helga Hufflepuff and walked in.

There were a few people sitting around the common room, some studying or just hanging out.

"Oh hey Percy, heard you got detention, how'd it go?" Adam asked once he saw Percy had come in, he was sitting on the floor by the small coffee table, in the midst of a game of Wizards Chess against Ernie who seemed to be winning.

"She has some weird punishing methods and I'm not sure if it's legal either" Percy replied with a small laugh as he jumped the couch across from the two.

"What do you mean?" Ernie asked with a raised brow.

Percy showed them his hand and they both turned wide eyes.

"Holy shit!" Adam exclaimed, his usual calm and collected demeanour fading slightly.

"It was some kinda magic quill, whatever we wrote would carve into our hand, I kinda got bored with the same old line so I changed it up a little" Percy replied with a smirk and they looked more at the words and their mouths fell open.

"Do you have a death wish?!" Adam exclaimed in shock.

"Why does everyone keep asking me that?" Percy pondered, looking genuinely curious.