Da Train Ride | 12

"And if you ever have to go to school, remember how they messed up, this old fool".

- Kooks | David Bowie

September 1st | 10:38 | 1995
Kings Cross Station, London

It was the first of September and Percy found himself at Kings Cross Station trailing behind everyone to have a cigarette.

"Potter, you stay with me, Jackson you're with Nymphadora, everyone else space out and blend in, keep an eye on Potter" Moody said as they walked through Kings Cross.

Tonks glared at Moody for the use of her first name then rolled her eyes when he had no response.

Moody grumbled at Sirius who was in his Animagus form as he ran past into a room, Harry following him.

Moody and Tonks guarded the door so that no one went in and Percy took that opportunity to finish his cigarette, leaning against a wall next to the door.

"Filthy habit you know" Tonks said, leaning against the door frame.

"Well you know, we all have habits, some worse than others" he replied with a shrug.

"Habits can be overcome" she said and he just took another draw from the fag.

"Only if you want to overcome them, why would I wanna stop smoking if it's something that helps me?" He said as the smoke came out of his mouth.

"Because it's killing you" she stated and he just shrugged carelessly.

"That's good for me then, won't have to do it myself " he said and even Moody looked over at him wearily.

"Jeez it was a joke" he said with smirk, "kind of" he added.

Once Harry and Sirius were done with their little conversation the group made their way to the wall between platforms 9 and 10.

Soon everyone had disappeared behind said wall apart from Percy and Tonks.

"You want me to walk though a wall? Like an actual wall?" Percy deadpanned and Tonks smirked slightly.

"Oh just a do it, you saw Harry do it" she said amusedly.

"Hey now I didn't say I wouldn't do it, I'm just saying if I ruin my beautiful face then I'm blaming you" he replied.

"Your face will be fine" she said, leaning against his cart.

"And hey even if you did break your nose or something it wouldn't be a bad thing, all those little gay wizards will fawn over you even more if they think you're some all-American bad boy who fights n shit" she added with a smirk and he shrugged.

"It would do good for my rep" he said she shook her head amusedly.

"Well go on then" she said, tilted her head towards the wall.

"Do you think if I spread my arms, my hands would fall off because it's not in line of the wall?" He asked and she looked at him with a raised brow.

"I'm seriously concerned about what goes on in your head now hurry up or you'll miss the train" she said with a laugh.

"Fine fine, I'm going" he said holding up his hands in mock defence.

He then walked through the wall, and nodded when seeing he didn't smash his face.

Tonks then came soon after with his trolley which held his trunk and owl which weirdly didn't hate him.

"You better hurry up, I'll put your stuff at the luggage compartment" she said and he gave her grin.