Man's A Genius | 16

"(Hey man) my schooldays insane, (hey man) my work's down the drain".

- Suffragette City | David Bowie

Later That Day

Once the bell had gone Percy met back up with Harry, Ron and Hermione who were still shocked by him talking back to Umbridge.

"I can't believe you did that" Hermione said to him as they walked to their next class.

"It was bloody brilliant though" Ron said with a grin.

"I wish she sent me out then I wouldn't of had to endure being glared at throughout the whole lesson" Harry said with a sigh.

"Where did you go for all that time anyway?" Hermione asked Percy in slight curiosity.

"Just wandered about, had a fag, by the way I love how you brits call it that it's so funny" Percy said with a snicker.

"You know Tonks told me to steal your stash" Harry said with a smirk.

"What betrayal, my own cousin!" Percy said with a dramatic gasp.

"Well I think she's right to tell Harry that, cigarettes are terrible for you" Hermione said and Percy just shrugged taking out another cigarette and going to light it.

"Honestly, isn't one a day enough? It's not even noon yet" she said pulling a face.

"It's therapeutic" Percy shrugged, with a smirk.

"No it's an addiction" Harry replied amusedly and Percy gave a look as though to say touché.

They got to their class which was Charms and waited outside along with the rest of the class.

Ron nudged Percy, tilting his over to a group of girls who were looking over at him, he looked back as he exhaled the smoke and sent them a smile. They started giggling, talking excitedly to one another.

"What's up with them?" He asked confusedly, turning to Hermione with a frown, seeing as she knew the most about girls seeing as she is one.

"Honestly Percy, you're as oblivious as these two, they like you" Hermione said and his lips took the shape of an 'o' as realisation kicked in.

"That's quite funny" he said with a small giggle.

"Oh my god he giggled that's hot" he heard one of the girls say and he turned around with wide eyes an amused smile spread across his face.

"How did they even hear that?" Harry asked amusedly.

"I have no idea" Percy laughed.

"They're so annoying honestly, they should pay attention to more important things like school" Hermione said, shaking her head.

Percy tilted his head back with a laugh and looked at her amusedly, this earned Hermione glares of jealousy from the girls.

"Why are they glaring at you? What did you do?" He asked her confusedly, his head tilting slightly to the sigh, slightly resembling a puppy.

"They're jealous because you're talking to me and not them" she said, rolling her eyes at their immaturity.

"Oh, that's dumb" he scoffed.

"Tell me about it, the same thing happens with Harry" she said with a sigh.

"I suppose I'm the ugly friend" Ron replied with a shrug.

"Ron I think you're hot, they'll see it soon, don't worry, they only like me and Harry for our fame, if you were famous they'd be all over you" Percy said reassuringly.