Party For The Mandem | 33

"We'll buy some drugs and watch a band, then jump in the river, holding hands"

- Candidate | David Bowie

Same Day

The two stepped into the Hufflepuff common room, earning some strange looks from the few Hufflepuff students that were there.

"Come on" Percy said with a smile, dragging Blaise up the stairs to his dorm.

"Hey Perce" Adam said as they walked in the shared room.

"Hey Adam" Percy replied, "I'm just getting some things" he said as he flipped open his trunk.

"Bloody hell Percy" Blaise said with wide eyes when he saw the contents of said trunk.

"This is to last me till Christmas" Percy said with a shrug, "you have a problem" Blaise mused, "I know" Percy replied.

He then reached in and pulled out a firewhiskey, passing it to the Slytherin, "I was thinking to also introduce those pure bloods to some Russian water" Percy said with a smirk and picked up a whole crate of vodka.

"Well this is definitely going to be some party" Blaise muttered.

***

It was some time during the early hours of the morning and the party was still going strong. Practically half the school had made an appearance and people had come to the conclusion that Percy Jackson threw the best parties in all of Hogwarts. Why said party was being thrown in the Slytherin common room, they wouldn't know, but alas they couldn't really care less.

Percy came stumbling over to Harry, Draco and Blaise, wearing a Hawaiian shirt that he got from god knows where and a straw hat. "This is great, all of this you know, you guys are awesome, I can't believe I tried to kill myself a few months ago" Percy slurred as he laughed, downing down some more vodka.

"Holy shit" Harry said, his eyes were wide as he looked at his friend in shock.

"Percy what do you mean?" He asked wearily.

"Do you like my shirt? Ooh my dad is here! Harry you should meet my dad!" Percy exclaimed and the three just looked at him like what the fuck.

"Percy your dad isn't here..." Harry replied.

"But he gave me this shirt" Percy said with a frown, looking down at his shirt to see if it was real.

"Umm Harry" Draco said, nudging the Gryffindor boy and pointing at a random man who was giving random teenagers shots.

"See! I told you he was here!" Percy exclaimed with a grin.

"That's Poseidon..." Draco said in shock, Harry looked confused whilst Blaise looked from the father and son in astonishment.

"He's really famous in the wizarding world, he's part of the Olympian Council, which is like the ministry but they're the boss of the ministry, they're like... a worldwide ministry" Draco informed Harry to clear his confusion.

"Your dad is Poseidon?" Blaise asked Percy with wide eyes.

"Yup, he's kind of a shit dad but he's a cool dude" the Hufflepuff boy replied as he started waving his father over. Poseidon seeing him, swayed over, holding out some shots.

"More shots?" He asked, a grin on his face.

"Ooh yes please" Percy slurred, accepted them both from his father and downing them both one after the other.

"Okay someone stop me when I get to depressed drunk stage, thats when I start trying to kill myself" Percy said and started laughing as though that were the funniest thing ever.